The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

1 hour ago, KnackChap said:

Nope. The gameplay and combat is dogshit. You're better off watching a yt video if you're playing for story

23 minutes ago, Snake said:

Yup, people must have spent more than 200 on worse games

See zodka? learn from the pros, this is the kind of bait you should post, Alpha will surely come back from reddit or wherever seeing this 

3 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

See zodka? learn from the pros, this is the kind of bait you should post, Alpha will surely come back from reddit or wherever seeing this 

But I’m praising the game :mellow:

26 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I've bought the game twice and haven't been able to make headway. Maybe now is the time. 

I'm not able to start any new game since Elden Ring. 

I just started it after Elden Ring. 

Not a good idea. 

Dropped it and started Dishonoured 2. 

Combat is very similar to Elden Ring, just worse in many ways, worse hit detection, animation, hard to see when enemy is gonna land a hit etc. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Had a similar feeling until I started playing Nioh 2, which is absolutely fantastic!

The combat is much better than most FS Souls games. The only areas where it falters in comparison is world-building and world design.

Try giving it a shot. It's very fun and addictive.

14 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Dropped it and started Dishonoured 2. 

Combat is very similar to Elden Ring, just worse in many ways, worse hit detection, animation, hard to see when enemy is gonna land a hit etc. 

Not really fair to compare the combat of a primarily stealth game to that of an action RPG.

Edited by STICK3Rboy

7 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Not really fair to compare the combat of a primarily stealth game to that of an action RPG.

I compared it to Elden Ring.

TW3 reminded me of it. In some time I will be able to play it. Combat is fine.

2 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

I compared it to Elden Ring.

TW3 reminded me of it. In some time I will be able to play it. Combat is fine.

Actually I thought you were comparing Dishonored 2 with Elden Ring, but I got you now.

3 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I've bought the game twice and haven't been able to make headway. Maybe now is the time. 

set difficulty to casual or easy or whatever and play aram se.

combat here is a meme so just enjoy the story/characters/exploration

4 hours ago, Mr. Comingle said:

I would not recommend you start this game at all. If you want my advice - the very best one I can give you is to take a small break from gaming. Go watch TV Shows, Movies or something else. I know, because the same thing happened to me after Elden Ring. For some time (A Couple of weeks at least), I was not able to enjoy any game at all after Elden RIng. Elden Ring just set the bar too high - but at the same time was so big that it literally burned me out.

If you really want to play something no matter what - try some completely new genres - preferably those that do not have traditional combat or even open world. Now would be a really good time to go for things like Strategy Games like Age of Empires, Sports Games, Card Games, Puzzle Games, Indies etc.

20 minutes ago, AnK said:

Aisa kya hai Elden Ring Mai!! :O

The amount of madness it has caused in Gaming Fraternity is insane :panic:  

imo currently it's overrated and in honey moon period + xbots( on this forum, idk other places )

It's a very good game though and a massive improvement over the main DS games.

I am currently clocking 110 hours on elden ring, that much content it has with 0 grinding or anything for the levels.

and compared to most fantasy/sword fighting based open world games it has tons of variety in weapon types and spells and all.

Once you get PS5 play it, may not be like some IGN 10/10 game people are making it up to be, but if you like the *souls games you will love this.

Edited by PhantomShade

I played Bloodborne for around 100 hours (campaign,some grinding & few MP sessions) 

It was really nirvana for me back then but today’s age & timeline is not same for me. 

But considering what Bloodborne was 7 years ago….is it that good or even much beyond that?!?! 
(for someone who experienced both at launch) 

9 hours ago, AnK said:

Aisa kya hai Elden Ring Mai!! :O

The amount of madness it has caused in Gaming Fraternity is insane :panic:  

It is Epic.

It's a overused cliched term, especially since Sony started using it for Uncharted series.

But I dunno what else to call it. When you will play it you will see From Software went all in and simply wanted to make best game ever made.

Even the story feels very grand and has multiple inspiration from Mahabharat and Christianity (that is my interpretation anyways. Nothing is doled out to you).

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AnK said:

I played Bloodborne for around 100 hours (campaign,some grinding & few MP sessions) 

It was really nirvana for me back then but today’s age & timeline is not same for me. 

But considering what Bloodborne was 7 years ago….is it that good or even much beyond that?!?! 
(for someone who experienced both at launch) 

Yes, but doesn't have Bloodborne's Lovecraftian-Victorian horror atmosphere or trick weapons, it's more of a DS successor than BB.

From BB the inspiration is the inclusion of "outer gods" in the story/lore, like some bosses are explicitly powered by outer gods

It's a must play game this year.