The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

I had mostly been away from gaming in PS4 gen and had played this for just 2-3 hrs on my system but gave up since it couldn't handle the high settings smoothly and I had no desire to play this on lowered settings. I had been holding this off on PS5 ever since the news about next gen update came up. Been a reallllllllllllly long wait but then it's here :)

• Like 1

On 11/24/2022 at 11:14 PM, Channu said:

I had mostly been away from gaming in PS4 gen and had played this for just 2-3 hrs on my system but gave up since it couldn't handle the high settings smoothly and I had no desire to play this on lowered settings. I had been holding this off on PS5 ever since the news about next gen update came up. Been a reallllllllllllly long wait but then it's here :)

Ditto 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm torn between playing this on Quality or Performance. :cry:

Frame Rate is not that important for me, generally, but this seems especially choppy at 30. But the Quality/RT mode improvements make it look like a visual treat.

Why couldn't they do what the Gods at Insomniac do and add a 40 FPS mode for people with 120Hz displays!? Why, CDPR, why? :cry:

5 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Frame Rate is not that important for me, generally, but this seems especially choppy at 30. But the Quality/RT mode improvements make it look like a visual treat.

Quality/RT mode is the way to go for this game because of the difference. In few areas the changes are massive. But 30fps in this game feels like a slideshow from controlling the character to cutscenes. I played this game first on PS4 30fps and then on PC 60+ fps, night and day difference. 

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Kumar123 said:

Lmao, you're just posting random soundtracks now. Who do you like more? Vergil or Geralt? 

Nah not random. I was listening to music few hours back, popped my witcher playlist. Still umatched after all these years and shared the best ones here. 

Of course VERGIL. Geralt is among my fav. Too.