The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

Kyu tension le raha hai....cheat engine use kar or level 70 kar le warna final mission tak level 26 hi hoga. ^_^

nahi CE virus hai...Mod best hai...It gives your proper XP without breaking the game...

The first time you ride into Novigrad :wub:. Seems like you're in a completely different game world.

Also, why did I think there would be a loading screen before you enter Novigrad? Didn't they say it was a separate map? Was pleased to see Geralt seamlessly ride into Novigrad. Is it the same when you sail to the Skillege Isles?

^ Nope, Skellige is separate zone. There is a loading screen when you take a boat to that zone.

If you open the map while you are in the Northern reaches of Velen you would notice that you have already transitioned into Novigrad.

Just got the Enhanced Griffin Armor, trousers, boots, silver sword and steel sword. Only the gauntlets left, any idea about where I can find the diagram for the Griffin gauntlets(already got the diagram for the enhanced Griffin gauntlets).

^^I stumbled upon the diagrams for the gauntlets and trousers, so I don't really remember the exact locations.

• The diagram for the Armor can be found on the shore of an small island(the one with the rock troll) near Oxenfurt
  • The diagram for the Boots is near the northern tip of the island with The Inn at the Crossroads. Guarded by a lvl 15+ Wyvern or Forktail(not sure which)
  • Silver sword is in an underground cave near the Nilfgaardian Camp on the bottom-right corner of Velen. Closest fast travel point is either Crossroads or Ancient Oaks, not sure which.
  • I don't remember the exact location of where I found the diagram for the Steel Sword but I'm pretty sure it was in a bandit camp, on the lower-western tip of Velen(before the islands)

The basic ones were found using the maps sold by one of the vendors, in Velen(maybe the one in crow's perch).

Edited by krehani29

62 hours in, still on level 14, bring in that fix for the XP bug.

I have the Enhanced Griffin Armor and stuff crafted and ready, but I can't equip it as it requires level 15. Make it quick CDPR.

Also crafted the Cidarian Cavalry Armor, got the trophy for killing 50 opponents using the environment(no idea how, lol) and got some sick-a*s Alder Folk boots. :punk:

It's been a good day so far.

Gonna be done with the crafting of the full Enhanced Griffin Set by tomorrow hopefully, equipping it is another story .

Edited by krehani29

I will just use mods and cheat out of that xp bug. Cdpr can suck it.

It might screw something else..just wait for sometime..try n explore the map if you haven't..

Lol.people obsessing too much on xp.enjoy the game.

the games gets boring and easy when u lvl up

i wish i had not lvled up.all enemies are below 6-7 lvls of me.it aint evn fun anymore

I haven't faced this XP bug so far (level 10). Completing quests (main and side) and getting XP and gold like a boss. Not even a single missed / failed quest yet.

BTW, I haven't installed patch 1.03 for PS4. Always better to wait for player feedback before installing any new patch for RPGs.

This should be an app on play store...very helpful..

If anything should be an app on the play store/app store, it should be a standalone Gwent game. Make it happen CDPR.

So addicting, now every time I go to an armorer, vendor etc. my mind forces me to play a game of Gwent with them before anything else.

^ Dragonslayer's Grotto. It is a side-quest.

Where did you get the Enhanced Griffin set?

I stumbled on a part of it in a cave, which started a quest-line. The cave was somewhere north of Downwarren, right below the hill you have to climb to reach a place of power stone.

If anything should be an app on the play store/app store, it should be a standalone Gwent game. Make it happen CDPR.

So addicting, now every time I go to an armorer, vendor etc. my mind forces me to play a game of Gwent with them before anything else.

That game is available in physical form if u buy Xbox one's CE.. Edited by Agent 47

I still haven't tried Gwent :fear:
Am I missing any rewards other than worthless trophies / achievements ?

You're not missing any trophies, but you are missing an experience my friend-an experience that will take you places, give you crowns and make you a better person. :hypocrite::bigyellowgrin:

Got all philosophical on that one :D:bow:

On a serious note, all Gwent gives you is crowns and other special/hero Gwent cards, but it definitely acts as a refresher between quests. And did I say it's bloody brilliant?

Edited by krehani29