The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

Unless you are talking about some other Wyvern guarding the tower.

A screenshot or an exact location will be helpful. J5winhD.gif

_

I have killed only one Wyvern so far. It was on edge of the map. The path to the tower was not activated. So had to go via underwater tunnel.

You also have a quest around that. Some gear. I'll login later and check.

Edited by Heaven Angel

Guys,

I am playing

Ladies of the wood, have completed the mission till I meet the crones and they have asked me to kill some monster, do I complete this mission, I wont have any XP issues, right? Currently on Lvl 10

Is there a scenario where if i do the Baron Mission, the Keira Metz mission will fail or vice-versa..If not, which one should i do first..Will i get any advantage if i do one of the either first.

^ Help

Edited by Agent 47

Is there a scenario where if i do the Baron Mission, the Keira Metz mission will fail or vice-versa..If not, which one should i do first..Will i get any advantage if i do one of the either first.

^ Help

No .. you can choose to do it in any order you want

^ Help

No, only the order of the Ciri missions will get changed.

^ Help

So :naughty:

"do" Keira first

:P

Edited by Django_3101

OK so its been a while and i can't fast travel between Novagrad and velen.I always have to go to white orchid first in oder to fast travel between these places.Playing on ps4.Any Idea??

Mod: Unofficial XP Glitch Fix

There you go.

In case anyone is wondering what was wrong, it's quite simple: Pyres of Novigrad and the following quests were all marked as level 7~9, instead of 10~12. That means anyone above level 13 would not get any XP from completing those Quests. Same happened with a few Skellige quests, that were below the intended. All I did was to set those quests to the same level they are shown in-game, without changing the ones that had the correct level tag.

CD PR couldn't release a hotfix for this...yet.

OK so its been a while and i can't fast travel between Novagrad and velen.I always have to go to white orchid first in oder to fast travel between these places.Playing on ps4.Any Idea??

both are in the same map.. just hover the cursor to the north and you will find the novigrad markers

Novigrad and Velen are in the same map. You do not need to fast travel between the zones. Just need the travel points.\

CD PR couldn't release a hotfix for this...yet.

Uh! It is not so simple, I am doing side-quests of Level 3 and such and still get the XP (token amount) but there.

It is only story-quests which are botched, some people are not reporting this issue at all, so ideally it should have rolled out as a hotfix but if that bit broke the game in some other way (for people who had no issues), it is not any good.

Edited by ALPHA17

I am not sure if the bug is consistent through, I am at lvl 10 and completed the 'meet the crones' sub-quest under 'Ladies of the wood' and its , I got 150xp, now I dont know if this is the norm or something is broken. I did not continue, cause I wasn't sure, if would get XP on continuing further.

The Shrieker contract was fun,

unfortunately I donated the Orens to the orphan, feel bad I let go of 250, not sure if that gave me increased xp?

Edited by the_BIG_J

I am not sure if the bug is consistent through, I am at lvl 10 and completed the 'meet the crones' sub-quest under 'Ladies of the wood' and its , I got 150xp, now I dont know if this is the norm or something is broken. I did not continue, cause I wasn't sure, if would get XP on continuing further.

The Shrieker contract was fun,

unfortunately I donated the Orens to the orphan, feel bad I let go of 250, not sure if that gave me increased xp?

I did the same in the contract.. chillax bro and njoy the game ... you will get OPed after a while .. m sitting on 13k coins at lvl 32 :)