The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

I discovered almost all the ? but didn't loot every one of them.. I wish the main story line was longer but that could be just me since I love the game so much :P I didn't play on steam so don't know the exact no of hours I played but I didn't rush it in any way :) Only thing left for me is gwent now

GOG records the amount of time you played the game..Install galaxy client..

yea I did install it later but for some reason it couldn't detect my game. So I just continued playing independently

you can sync your game folder though..it'll detect then..

^ Yes, Coolbreeze has.

Even I am plodding through it doing as many side-quests as possible.

Also, all three games share a couple of quest(s) that are thematically similar.

Edited by ALPHA17

Going real slow here. I'm doing the quests to find Dandelion in Novigrad. Is the main story officially broken up into acts or are these logical breaks in story that you guys are talking about?

Also, what percentage of the main story would you say I've completed based on where I am?

^ We are talking about plot-beats in the game. Earlier titles had a pretty clear break up of their entire arc.

Just under a third.

Finished the Sigi-Reuben- Whoreson Junior Arc on level 15 and I keep getting the feeling that the game wants me to go to Skellige, all quests end with the Destination Skellige quest auto-starting.

I wanted to go there when the main story but I don't want to be leveled out of that area either. Anybody know if that's the case?

^ Yeah! If you are done with the main quest arc of the area it will keep pulling the next plot-driver quest to the top of the heap after you complete a secondary or a contract.

Anyone completed witcher 3?? I'm still in Novigard ACT:1, currently doing dandelion sec. quest: Cabaret, so much content :sign_omg:

I did finish almost everything.. explored almost all the ? areas except few in skellige that are in the water.. will now play gwent after a while. Some of the high tier magic is really cool and I really want a NG+ in this game :D

I don't know what to do with Ladies of the Wood Quest..Every choice gives a bad ending..I don't know how it will affect Ciri as well.

What choices did you guys make..

I don't know what to do with Ladies of the Wood Quest..Every choice gives a bad ending..I don't know how it will affect Ciri as well.

What choices did you guys make..

Ladies of the Wood quest will not affect Ciri in anyway.. Don't worry :D

But -

Major story spoilers -

Decisions taken after Battle of Kaer Mohen quest will affect Ciri's future in a major way..Good or bad ending depends on you decisions taken after this quest

Tip - Just don't hold her hand..Keep her happy and let her do whatever she wants to do .. :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

^ Betrayed the tree spirit.

Threatened the Crones with Vengeance once I find Ciri.

Yeah! Those were my choices.

Did the same. But apparently siding with the tree spirit significantly alters The Bloody Baron quest line.