Killzone: Shadow Fall

rAgHaV

Lol no, Only Templar has died from KZ1. They have'nt mentioned any characters except Rico from KZ1.

Templar was there in KZ1 ,Killzone Liberation and KZ2. Rico in all Killzone Games so far. Can you mention where do they kill Hakha and Luger?

It is believed that hakha retired his military commission and aided the Vektan

Council in preparing for their counterattack against Helghan..

This is from the launch center we did for KZ3 launch..Got all this info from various sources..

Luger is not mentioned anywhere after KZ1 , when i saw jammer in KZ3 trailer , i thought it might be luger...

Anywayz since the game is set in like 40 or 50 years ahead of KZ3 , we wont have any characters from previous games..All new ones i believe..

:chucks::pulpfiction:

:P

:arigato:

Lol no, Only Templar has died from KZ1. They have'nt mentioned any characters except Rico from KZ1.

Templar was there in KZ1 ,Killzone Liberation and KZ2. Rico in all Killzone Games so far. Can you mention where do they kill Hakha and Luger?

Templar, Visari are dead. This game is set after 30 years after KZ3, Sev and Rico must be walking in parks with cane sticks and false tooth, so prbly won't be playable unless they have walk in the park sections. Luger was never mentioned and if alive at all will be at the park too.

They always kill off old established characters and re introduce new ones, including villians. It is stupid, but they do it and have done it again.

Templar, Visari are dead. This game is set after 30 years after KZ3, Sev and Rico must be walking in parks with cane sticks and false tooth, so prbly won't be playable unless they have walk in the park sections. Luger was never mentioned and if alive at all will be at the park too.

They always kill off old established characters and re introduce new ones, including villians. It is stupid, but they do it and have done it again.

Im not expecting them to be playable characters in Shadow Fall. What i meant is we need a game that uses the Killzone universe more effectively. They better not expect us to completely ignore the KZ3 ending.

Im not expecting them to be playable characters in Shadow Fall. What i meant is we need a game that uses the Killzone universe more effectively. They better not expect us to completely ignore the KZ3 ending.

I am with you on that ! They have got a fantastic world built up, but the back stories are hardly shown or explored during the campaigns. I am cross with them for just abandoning their well made characters for new ones everytime. They will continue from where KZ3 left off but 30 years means its all history now. Explosion destroys Helghan society, refugess settle in Vecta and slowly increase in size and soon Vekta has a divided look, half vektan and half Helghast.

BTW, watching the demo at 1080p is bliss ! Beautiful lighting ! <3 wish we get more and more shadows in the final game.

But cod2 din make an impact

Resistance made a much bigger impact compared to that

:rofl:

Dude COD2 was a massive hit..Winner of multiple GOTY awards...It was not only one of the best COD game but also one of the best WW2 game ever made

Its on Youtube , the alternate playthrough that GG released. Much better gameplay .

Wow... that's a much better gameplay video, We can see much more of what's happening around us. Also, who's that machine gunner with a translucent blue shield? :O

Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiidd :O:devil:

aaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :P:devil:

:wOOtjumpy::hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug::)

He's back!! :panic:

badboy :devil:

:arigato:

:hug:

Kaka welcome back :wOOtjumpy: Guess what i was thinking about posting in the members missing thread and tdy you came.

kZ is back bitches :devil: And the other one this holiday :devil:

:wOOtjumpy::hug:

Archived