playstation

It doesnt have a driving/racing line option but has a crowd size meter in options. :lol:

TBH the flags on the side do fairly good job of telling you about upcoming corner. Even if it had driving line I would've turned it off because it would make it look more gamey and less realistic. Driving line works in something like FH2 because it basically looks like a videogame (although very pretty) but it would ruin overall look of DC.

51 challenges in the full game and 176 challenges in the season pass. Thats evolution studios in a nutshell.

Its like the whole project was jinxed right from the start. That guy (studio head)who announced at ps4 reveal that he waited 10 years to make this game was removed before the game shipped. The game director left early this year after his kid got cancer. They got some other guy to lead the game for the last few months. The game clearly had no direction, was announced as a first person only game, the game doesnt have a replay mode. Heck, it doesnt have a driving/racing line option but has a crowd size meter in options. :lol:

:doh:

TBH the flags on the side do fairly good job of telling you about upcoming corner. Even if it had driving line I would've turned it off because it would make it look more gamey and less realistic. Driving line works in something like FH2 because it basically looks like a videogame (although very pretty) but it would ruin overall look of DC.

Not complaining about the lack of it and i turned it off in fh 2 myself but i dont agree with that reasoning at all as the cornering face-offs have it and it looks just fine.

Evolution says most of the players shud be online now

“We're still improving server performance to get all of you enjoying full online connectivity together, but the majority of Driveclub players should now be able to connect and play online,” reads the post.

“More server updates and upgrades are coming online over the weekend, so while this work continues you may still experience some issues with connectivity but please keep trying. When you do get connected you can go online, play for your club, use your club cars, play multiplayer races, compete in face-offs, and compare your best times and scores with everyone on the leaderboards. This is in addition to playing in Tour mode, creating your own single events and customising your cars in your garage (which you can do offline too).”

Evolution assures players it will continue to communicate its progress on fully alleviating Driveclub’s connectivity issues.

“We know how frustrating it is when you can't get connected and we feel it too,” continues the statement. “We are working flat out to get online sign-in, multiplayer racing and leaderboards running smoothly for everyone, all of the time.”

Any luck for folks out here ?

??

most of us have been online for days now. even our club is just trailing behind that inferior 'tadka' club who got a headstart on us and daddy of mp gaming not contributing :P.

hey ANK, YOU ARE THE LOWEST LEVEL PLAYER IN DA CLUB. SHAME.

How you guys able to play online ?? still the same for me after the patch. After registering to an event it pops me any error need to retry this many times to get into a Race and when i do after the race completes it gives me another server error and back to main menu. i spend more time getting into the game than finishing it. :angry:

Edited by vickysud01