playstation

After the DC screen got added to the main menu it was 20 something percent.After that always checked the download size from the icon itself.It was moving forward,so what 16 gb it downloaded then :fear: About 2 days back it sayed 86% and today i left it on after that and it downloaded the rest.So what did it download???!?

1. First the download starts in notification area and icon gets created for DriveClub.

2. The download progress shown initially is for the minimum install size for playing a game. For DriveClub its 3 GB, for Sniper Elite 3 its 8 GB and so on. So all that 20%, 86% you saw was for 3 GB download.

3. Once it is done, you can launch the game. Now since only a fraction of game is downloaded, you obviously cant play much. For example, for NFS Rivals, you can only play tutorial for initial download.

4. You can check the total downloaded size by clicking options on game icon, and then checking information, there it will show how much of your game is downloaded and installed.

5. Stop watching too much of SRK movies, it degrades your IQ severely and hence a point wise explanation of an extremely simple, self explanatory download system has to be posted here.

• Like 2

1. First the download starts in notification area and icon gets created for DriveClub.

2. The download progress shown initially is for the minimum install size for playing a game. For DriveClub its 3 GB, for Sniper Elite 3 its 8 GB and so on. So all that 20%, 86% you saw was for 3 GB download.

3. Once it is done, you can launch the game. Now since only a fraction of game is downloaded, you obviously cant play much. For example, for NFS Rivals, you can only play tutorial for initial download.

4. You can check the total downloaded size by clicking options on game icon, and then checking information, there it will show how much of your game is downloaded and installed.

5. Stop watching too much of SRK movies, it degrades your IQ severely and hence a point wise explanation of an extremely simple, self explanatory download system has to be posted here.

I know this Dude :ack: 16gb i downloaded thats for sure.It took me 12 days to download it.Dont know what sorcery is this :ko:

Anyways got to play Tamil Nadu.Phewww.

Holy f**ckin Ape sh*t :panic: :panic: Munnar Munnar Munnar Munnar :panic: :panic: The best graphics till date in any game yet :O Car Handling and Sound is just AAA :wOOtjumpy: :wootjumpy: The most realistic game i have ever played :O

And That 3 secs pen is justufied i think.Makes more thrilling race.

Take a bow Evolution :)

Edited by hope

:rofl: @ hope

Yea, it's pretty good although the aliasing can get annoying.

@ZooZoo: The price looks decent until you find out that the season pass has three times the content.

@KyoyaHibari: I know! TN is just one of the environments.

Picked up the game yesterday and played a few races.

Initial impressions:

+ Drop dead gorgeous visuals

+ Reasonably quick to load and get into races

- Flaky handling, especially with FWD cars

- Not actually racing thanks to rubbish, rubber-banding AI and ridiculous drafting mechanics.

I'll try approaching it as Sony's attempt at creating a Mario Kart game without weapons and see if it makes more sense.

- Not actually racing thanks to rubbish, rubber-banding AI and ridiculous drafting mechanics.

This is a HUGE problem and I'm not sure it's something they can fix with a patch.

I've resorted to playing it as a time trial game. I find that's more fun than trying to race the unfair AI.