Infamous Second Son

WMWM

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

Video, right?

Yea. So many powers and so many moves now, game really makes you feel like a super-hero.

Yesterday I was standing near a tall building searching for the hidden camera and a woman NPC nearby said in a soft sweet voice - "I wanna have your babies" :lol:  Burst out laughing at this sudden unexpected statement.

Yes the open world is mostly dead, but it was 2014.

1 hour ago, krados said:

Yea. So many powers and so many moves now, game really makes you feel like a super-hero.

Yesterday I was standing near a tall building searching for the hidden camera and a woman NPC nearby said in a soft sweet voice - "I wanna have your babies" :lol: 

:lol:

5 hours ago, Maximus said:

The concrete power is already so overpowered, not sure how that will it be after upgrading. 

Probably that's why you get it at the very end of the main storyline.

This game had good graphics with amazingly fun gameplay and good boss fights(video and concrete)

Average to bad in all other departments

Gameplay made the game fun to play.

• 1 month later...

Played for a few hours today. Very enjoyable.

The visuals are stunning and the combat is so fluid and fun. The good thing is it's not too open world so I am enjoying it as a linear experience with some side missions.

I do get the feeling side missions are not gonna be anything more than destroying DUP vehicles.

Ok so the game is really enjoyable. Combat and traversal are so smooth. HDR makes it a little too dark but the neon powers are stunning. The side stuff is nothing to write home about but the boss fights have been excellent so far.

Now I have faith that Ghost of Tsushima should turn out great.

Archived