Anyone using PSN PLUS US account

Kr1pt1k

Ok, with help of ivg, I was able to create ps USA account for using free game voucher I got with gow saga(US version).

Now I also have one 30 days ps plus USA voucher. To use it I need to enter credit card details. I entered my Indian card detail. Then came the next page of billing address, which was by default my US (fake) address. I thought I could continue, but was unable to do so and message popped up saying, address can't be verified.

So would like to know if anyone of you using US psn plus account from India and how were you able to create it.

Pls help.....

sent from Xperia sl using tapatalk 2

i used to have ps plus, i still use a us fake account as my main.

after u have made a fake US psn account, buy a psn voucher($50 one for eg.), redeem it, and buy the ps plus membership from within ps store from the wallet credit you had.

edit: buy US psn vouchers from sites like amazon.com, ebay.com, play-asia.com etc

after u have made a fake US psn account, buy a psn voucher($50 one for eg.), redeem it, and buy the ps plus membership from within ps store from the wallet credit you had.

edit: buy US psn vouchers from sites like amazon.com, ebay.com, play-asia.com etc

But that won't help me with free psn plus trial, as it requires credit card details.

sent from Xperia sl using tapatalk 2

Read the op carefully

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Archived