The Supernatural Thread

DishuBOSS

daughter slept in her room for about 3 months early this year but she's back in our room since then. I'd say about 4-5 months now. Anyway she isn't scared or anything. I'm guessing this is because she is still too young to understand fear of the dark (iron maiden ftw :P)

So what will you do now?Let it flow?Whats in your mind?You cant be living there with that Noise every now and then

Snip~

Remember, you said the He-man figurine moved to the right side? Can you recall if its right side was facing towards 'The Wall'. Can you recall other signs (of movements) that would link with the wall?

The office friend's GF said it was the wall however your friend who refused to come said their was an unnerving presence. Arnt these two statemets contradictory? How can elders presence be unnverving? ; rather Watchful or someone-is-watching-me.

You have been in Goa for 3yrs, moved to a new flat since 2yrs.

a) The elders (in past) were tied to the Wall (lets assume she was right), so they cant follow you

B) You were under the influence of the wall from 1998 to 2013. So, it might be just a dellusion.

c) You sold elders flat (on a side note, Why?). Do you know the current status of elders flat or the residents?

What I can conclude, its something new. A way to says, you find spirits (rephrased from the common saying 'Trouble finds you'). So start afresh, try not to link it with the past (However, it cant be coincidental, right? But, lets just leave it for now, until new evidence occurs). Lets just go with another seldomly right saying, If you can see them, they can see you.

Start with the history of your flat, round up new evidence. If you can afford, EMP detectors (I dont know if they are available, something ghost detectors always use). Look for ways detecting spirits (not evil spirits as it hasnt harmed you). In my earlier posts I shared a webpage about spiritual plants. Dunno how accurate they were, you can order Rosemary oil, its a therapeutic oil with known medicinal use for relaxed mental stress, calming mind, improving memory; also known for relief from nightmares and evil/spirits. There a couple of other things which help in detecting ties with the spiritual world. Look, use your brain and sort stuff logically; it hasnt harmed although its presence is now noticable, we arnt sure if it was AWOL since 2yrs or you didnt detect.

And did you record last night, just like CC said?

Edited by Nr.Draca47

Remember, you said the He-man figurine moved to the right side? Can you recall if its right side was facing towards 'The Wall'. Can you recall other signs (of movements) that would link with the wall?

The office friend's GF said it was the wall however your friend who refused to come said their was an unnerving presence. Arnt these two statemets contradictory? How can elders presence be unnverving? ; rather Watchful or someone-is-watching-me.

"The Wall" has a nice ring to it :P

Anyway to answer the He-Man figurine was on a table in a different room, but when I noticed it had moved I suppose you could say it was facing the bathroom? Hard to explain without actually posting the plans here. As far as my friend and the other lady is concerned I can't really draw any sort of conclusions. For me whether there's malicious intent or benevolance I'd still say its unsettling.

You have been in Goa for 3yrs, moved to a new flat since 2yrs.

a) The elders (in past) were tied to the Wall (lets assume she was right), so they cant follow you

B) You were under the influence of the wall from 1998 to 2013. So, it might be just a dellusion.

Again the old folk in the wall is what I was told. I myself wouldn't know the difference or even if there really were old folk living in that wall.

c) You sold elders flat (on a side note, Why?). Do you know the current status of elders flat or the residents?

We sold the flat because was moving to Goa and we didn't really feel the need to keep the flat anymore. Just to be clear we didn't sell because of the activities there. Just convenient. Don't really know what's happening there now.

What I can conclude, its something new. A way to says, you find spirits (rephrased from the common saying 'Trouble finds you'). So start afresh, try not to link it with the past (However, it cant be coincidental, right? But, lets just leave it for now, until new evidence occurs). Lets just go with another seldomly right saying, If you can see them, they can see you.

Start with the history of your flat, round up new evidence. If you can afford, EMP detectors (I dont know if they are available, something ghost detectors always use). Look for ways detecting spirits (not evil spirits as it hasnt harmed you). In my earlier posts I shared a webpage about spiritual plants. Dunno how accurate they were, you can order Rosemary oil, its a therapeutic oil with known medicinal use for relaxed mental stress, calming mind, improving memory; also known for relief from nightmares and evil/spirits. There a couple of other things which help in detecting ties with the spiritual world. Look, use your brain and sort stuff logically; it hasnt harmed although its presence is now noticable, we arnt sure if it was AWOL since 2yrs or you didnt detect.

Interestingly I grew up a five minutes walk away from the building I live in now. This building is about 8 years old. Before it there was a school here and before that there was a old house from the late 1800's. The house was renovated to run the school from here. Never heard any stories about the house or school to draw any conclusions, supernatural or otherwise. Of course eventually the House/School was demolished to build these apartments. That said the flat I'm in has history of violence. Apparently the previous owners were violent towards one another. My neighbour says the wife and daughter were abusive towards the father and used to beat him. I would not disagree with the violence part because someone was apparently violent here. When I moved in here I had to install locks and deadbolts on every single door. All the deadbolt d-rings were literally broken. I don't mean torn out off the wood, rather the door had been hit so hard that the metal itself had been broken. And when I say all doors I mean all the inner doors i.e. both bedrooms, kitchen and bathrooms. (Yeah the first day we started moving in we noticed we couldnt close the bathroom doors because there weren't anything for the both to latch on to :P) The bedroom knobs had been disabled and the deadbolts were the same as the bathrooms, broken. Don't know if that's connected in anyway.

And did you record last night, just like CC said?

I'll record over the weekend when my daughter goes to my parents place to stay. That said I'm thinking of using my camera and tripod (Hello Paranormal Activity) as the sound is random and I'll have to keep it recording for a while.

Now that this has been labled "The Wall" anyone wanna make the movie :P

Edited by Walker

We sold the flat because was moving to Goa and we didn't really feel the need to keep the flat anymore. Just to be clear we didn't sell because of the activities there. Just convenient. Don't really know what's happening there now.

Maybe try to keep yourself apprised, a super-ultra slim chance it might be related; reason being why the noise is noticable now, why not before?. Dont talk to owners directly, or they might curse you for selling haunted house (somehow indirectly you can find out).

I dont need to see the blueprints of old flat, its for you to remember. What needs to be figured out that was it really they were attached to the wall or were they roaming or something.

The story of your current building doesnt involve known deaths (since you didnt mention them), so we can rule something out. The mentioned, father, was violent by nature else people would have pointed that he had been possessed lately, so again, nothing here for evidence to link with spirits.

To conclude, current proofs' indicate something changed recently (or you failed to find deeper truths). Okay, lets start with recordings. Why the hell would you want to wait for the weekend? Will your daughter notice if you left your mobile's recorder ON for the rest of the night? Seriously, you sound like you want to undertake a huge project Just to record a sound. Why dig miles below when there is no Gold (whatever the saying was), look, start slow, go with just a recording and either you or your partner can replay when free during daytime. If you record tonight and hopefully not, find something on Friday (during morning), you can buy some stuff when returning from office. Now you will have friday night to record with more evidence, and same for Saturday (with more detecting stuff) or if you order something on Friday, it will reach by sunday.

You dont know its evil or not because there is no evidence yet that it existed before, or you wanna wait for two more days to find out its true nature? (Unless you are really busy atm)

Edit: The noise, can be of a boy playing with his glass/marble ball......Or somebody's broken watch.....

Edited by Nr.Draca47

Bad decision reading this thread. I have recently got out from my family home and started living separately. I am alone right now i can also see hindu shamshan from my floor.

If you live in a flat are you sure one of the neighbors is not making that sound. I have always lived in flats all my life and at times the sound outside your flat travel in a different way. To give you an example

In the first home there was a huge ground on the westside of the bldg and during ganpati fest the pandal music could be heard in the east facing room as if the pandal is on the east side of the bldg and not the west side like it used to be. Maybe it is some sort of sound that is reflecting and reaching you and you are reading too much into it?

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Time to revive this thread

To complete my earlier posts, I never did get around to recording anything because I got too lazy. The sounds seem to have tapered off gradually and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary lately, though for some reason our luck seems to have been exceptionally good lately. Related? I'm inclined to believe so.

On another note, here's a "story" my mom related.

Way back when my grandfather was a young man, he used to live in a village about a mile away from the village I live in now. He must have been about 18 at the time. This was a time when there was no public transport, at least nothing close to what we have now. Never mind that, even the roads were a dirt path at best. Now, from his village till town was about 6-7 kilometers, which he used to cover by cycle. Keep in mind at that time Goa was literally all forested, I'm thinking more Brazilian rain forest thick (some places still are). 

One afternoon, grandfather had gone to to town to buy some fish and other household items for his mother. So he got on this trusty cycle and pedalled his way. It took him longer than expected, and by the time he had finished it was evening. Not dark yet, but would be. 

So back he gets on his bicycle and begins his journey home. Now just before you reach his village is a steep slope and at the top is the demarcation line of the village. He walks up the slope slowly. When he reaches the top he sees his friend walking a little bit ahead, so he hails him and they both walk back together. The conversation is the regular, possibly about football or girls or something, as young men are bound to do. As they are approaching the pathway to grandpa's place, his friend says goodbye and walks away through the coconut trees in the direction of his own house. When grandpa reaches home his mother gives him the bad news. His friend, who he walked home with, had fallen off a coconut tree, while plucking coconuts and died earlier that afternoon.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Walker said:

To complete my earlier posts, I never did get around to recording anything because I got too lazy. The sounds seem to have tapered off gradually and I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary lately, though for some reason our luck seems to have been exceptionally good lately. Related? I'm inclined to believe so.

Way back when my grandfather was a young man, he used to live in a village about a mile away from the village I live in now. He must have been about 18 at the time. This was a time when there was no public transport, at least nothing close to what we have now. Never mind that, even the roads were a dirt path at best. Now, from his village till town was about 6-7 kilometers, which he used to cover by cycle. Keep in mind at that time Goa was literally all forested, I'm thinking more Brazilian rain forest thick (some places still are). 

One afternoon, grandfather had gone to to town to buy some fish and other household items for his mother. So he got on this trusty cycle and pedalled his way. It took him longer than expected, and by the time he had finished it was evening. Not dark yet, but would be. 

So back he gets on his bicycle and begins his journey home. Now just before you reach his village is a steep slope and at the top is the demarcation line of the village. He walks up the slope slowly. When he reaches the top he sees his friend walking a little bit ahead, so he hails him and they both walk back together. The conversation is the regular, possibly about football or girls or something, as young men are bound to do. As they are approaching the pathway to grandpa's place, his friend says goodbye and walks away through the coconut trees in the direction of his own house. When grandpa reaches home his mother gives him the bad news. His friend, who he walked home with, had fallen off a coconut tree, while plucking coconuts and died earlier that afternoon.

i expected scary sh*t,not feels :'(

• Like 1

Finally some revival....The weather is also dark n murky so apt to read the supernatural thread.

Between Walker i have read many people having the same experiences like your grandad. Talking to dead friends/relatives and later realizing those people has passed away.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2017 at 3:40 PM, Walker said:

Good to hear that Riley. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey All, trying to revive this thread.

Yours truly is trying his hands at podcasting.

The podcast is called 'Aavirbhaav' which means Manifestations.

The plan is to have my horror stories and trivia recorded in Hindi and English.

So here we go. 

Hope you guys will listen, support and leave your feedback.

Episode #1 Wo Kaun Tha ?

Episode #2: Shukriya

Please leave comments (both bouquets and brickbats are welcome) :)

And lastly, please please please, SUBSCRIBE !

Trying to make this a regular thing.

Thank you all so much.

1 hour ago, DishuBOSS said:

Hey All, trying to revive this thread.

Yours truly is trying his hands at podcasting.

The podcast is called 'Aavirbhaav' which means Manifestations.

The plan is to have my horror stories and trivia recorded in Hindi and English.

So here we go. 

Hope you guys will listen, support and leave your feedback.

Episode #1 Wo Kaun Tha ?

Episode #2: Shukriya

Please leave comments (both bouquets and brickbats are welcome) :)

And lastly, please please please, SUBSCRIBE !

Trying to make this a regular thing.

Thank you all so much.

Oh nice. Me likey. Pretty decent effort, the bg sets the tone really well and I appreciate the sound effects as well. Even the tone is not over the top like so many other channels. Right now I'd rate it on par with Top5s which is great. Good job.

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2017 at 3:40 PM, Walker said:

Damn, had exactly the same experience. I kept this thing to myself and very closed ones.

My father expired On 9th Feb 2018 due to Stage 4 cancer. Exactly one month later i.e. 9th March 2018 and at the same time of his death which was in the morning 5:30. His voice woke me up, i quickly got up and saw him sitting on my chair, i freezed at my place. He was sitting on my chair, looking at me, using his hands to roll up his folded sleeves like he always used to do while talking. His spoke to me and his words were " I am now going, be happy, make progress in life and take care of our family ". He got up and went outside the room. I was stuck on my bed, sweating. I went out few seconds later and there was no one and i swear i wasnt dreaming at all.

I have seen other supernatural stuff with my own eyes when i was a kid and i was believer that stuff like this happens. But this was very close to heart and personal.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Damn, had exactly the same experience. I kept this thing to myself and very closed ones.

My father expired On 9th Feb 2018 due to Stage 4 cancer. Exactly one month later i.e. 9th March 2018 and at the same time of his death which was in the morning 5:30. His voice woke me up, i quickly got up and saw him sitting on my chair, i freezed at my place. He was sitting on my chair, looking at me, using his hands to roll up his folded sleeves like he always used to do while talking. His spoke to me and his words were " I am now going, be happy, make progress in life and take care of our family ". He got up and went outside the room. I was stuck on my bed, sweating. I went out few seconds later and there was no one and i swear i wasnt dreaming at all.

I have seen other supernatural stuff with my own eyes when i was a kid and i was believer that stuff like this happens. But this was very close to heart and personal.

IDK, that must be in your subconscious mind which presented itself before your eyes as a visual representation, it just got out in front of you, nothing supernatural about that, but yeah, personal it was(the thought) as it was directly connected to you

which other supernatural stuff have you seen?

47 minutes ago, Pushy said:

IDK, that must be in your subconscious mind which presented itself before your eyes as a visual representation, it just got out in front of you, nothing supernatural about that, but yeah, personal it was(the thought) as it was directly connected to you

Yup. Your mind is very powerful and can really f**k with you when it's stressed out.

Reminds me of sleep paralysis and how people see demons sitting on them while they're unable to move on their bed.

I actually had brief sleep paralysis once.

I was asleep belly down and suddenly "woke up" to being absolutely paralyzed. I could definitely feel two hands pressing down on my back pinning me down. A few seconds later I was able to open my eyes for real and move my body as well. Turned out my eyes were actually closed the whole time and yet I could somehow very vividly see the part of my room which I would've seen if my eyes were open and my body was locked in that position. I couldn't comprehend what the *bleep* was going on for a few seconds.

It freaked me out good and made me hesitate going to sleep for a few days imagining what would happen if I were to be asleep on my back the next time it happens and I end up seeing some kind of a demon sitting on me :samui:

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. Your mind is very powerful and can really f**k with you when it's stressed out.

Reminds me of sleep paralysis and how people see demons sitting on them while they're unable to move on their bed.

I actually had brief sleep paralysis once.

I was asleep belly down and suddenly "woke up" to being absolutely paralyzed. I could definitely feel two hands pressing down on my back pinning me down. A few seconds later I was able to open my eyes for real and move my body as well. Turned out my eyes were actually closed the whole time and yet I could somehow very vividly see the part of my room which I would've seen if my eyes were open and my body was locked in that position. I couldn't comprehend what the *bleep* was going on for a few seconds.

It freaked me out good and made me hesitate going to sleep for a few days imagining what would happen if I were to be asleep on my back the next time it happens and I end up seeing some kind of a demon sitting on me :samui:

Have had 3-4 episodes of sleep paralysis. That sh*t aint kidding.