The Supernatural Thread

DishuBOSS

I've been through sleep paralysis therapy because that sh*t used to happen on a weekly basis, and let me tell you its no fun. Eventually you start realizing when its about happen and there's nothing you can do. Even now I get them every once in a while, especially when a really bad nightmare happens. The worst kinds are when you wake up halfway through your dream, the dream sequence spills over into reality and then you're paralyzed because the fking brain thinks you're still sleeping. So imagine the fun when you see stuff from your dream moving around in your room and you can't move a muscle. I've seen some sh*t you wouldn't believe, either walking/floating around or sitting in my room clear as a real thing while you just stare at it like Stephen Hawking.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I've been through sleep paralysis therapy because that sh*t used to happen on a weekly basis, and let me tell you its no fun. Eventually you start realizing when its about happen and there's nothing you can do. Even now I get them every once in a while, especially when a really bad nightmare happens. The worst kinds are when you wake up halfway through your dream, the dream sequence spills over into reality and then you're paralyzed because the fking brain thinks you're still sleeping. So imagine the fun when you see stuff from your dream moving around in your room and you can't move a muscle. I've seen some sh*t you wouldn't believe, either walking/floating around or sitting in my room clear as a real thing while you just stare at it like Stephen Hawking.

Real life horror man. I hate going into sleep paralysis. Can't imagine the horror you faced on a weekly basis. f**k. 

That's The Haunting of Hill House and The Ring rolled into one. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

• 2 months later...

Hello peeps, here is my latest episode.

Trigger Warning: This one is quite gory and has canibalistic theme. 

Again, feedback and shares, likes, comments and subs are more than welcome.

Thank you :)

• 2 years later...
16 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Its not made up, everything you read on r/nosleep is real. Yes all of it is true. 

:rolleyes:

I went through the piece and it feels made up to me as well. Details mentioned are a tad too, visceral, to feel real. Maybe the OP is an aspiring author or something.

oh wait....nvm =)

Edited by radicaldude

19 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

What do you guys feel about garlands, lemon and chilles etc strewn on roads that you might step on (unaware)?

Do such "things" attract bad luck and should be consciously avoided?

any views on this topic?

This question has been on my mind since several years.

Paging @DishuBOSS