The Supernatural Thread

DishuBOSS

44 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

What do you guys feel about garlands, lemon and chilles etc strewn on roads that you might step on (unaware)?

Do such "things" attract bad luck and should be consciously avoided?

One of my friend knowingly rode his expensive bike over it. When someone in our group told him about the superstition & why he should avoid it, he did it multiple times again to prove his point while we kept watching on. A few months later & he couldn't even pay the emi for his bike and had to sell it off at a loss. ??‍♂️

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/27/2013 at 1:02 PM, Bird Bird Bird said:

Seriously guys ? Thread was fun to start with, but this black magic nonsense is pretty lame. Have run over apparently *tantrik* nimboos, pots and what not a number of times. If you don't believe in it, nothing will happen. Else every small misfortune will get associated with it.

I wonder if this still holds, or something has changed this view....

• Haha 1

There is no bravery or reward for stepping up on it so why not avoid it just in case it could be true.

If by mistake you step on it then dont think about it. 

Har jugah hoshyaari acchi nhi hoti :P

• Haha 1

If y'all want to listen to real life stories that are strange, dark and mysterious, watch MrBallen videos on youtube. Most of it is true crime stuff but every once in a while he'll upload supernatural or unexplained stuff like this..

5 hours ago, radicaldude said:

What do you guys feel about garlands, lemon and chilles etc strewn on roads that you might step on (unaware)?

Do such "things" attract bad luck and should be consciously avoided?

any views on this topic?

This question has been on my mind since several years.

I f**king avoid them like plague. It is a f**king nopes for me. 

2 hours ago, radicaldude said:

What if you step on them accidentally, let's say while talking on phone (while taking a stroll)?

Some 15 years ago my mom accidentally stepped on one and got hit with rheumatoid arthritis in few days. She used to go on evening walks and got bed ridden few days later and now she cant even walk properly. It started with accidentally stepping on a nimbu only. 

Although scientifically speaking she got a sore throat and didnt treat it so it progressed to rheumatoid arthritis. But she stepped on that god forsaken lemon. I am mighty afraid of them for this reason. I hate the people who do that. And no way you can avoid them.. if you stepped one maybe just do pooja and fast on an auspicious day. Read Hanuman chalisa few times. Even though these things are not scientific but they are reassuring.

20 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Some 15 years ago my mom accidentally stepped on one and got hit with rheumatoid arthritis in few days. She used to go on evening walks and got bed ridden few days later and now she cant even walk properly. It started with accidentally stepping on a nimbu only. 

Although scientifically speaking she got a sore throat and didnt treat it so it progressed to rheumatoid arthritis. But she stepped on that god forsaken lemon. I am mighty afraid of them for this reason. I hate the people who do that. And no way you can avoid them.. if you stepped one maybe just do pooja and fast on an auspicious day. Read Hanuman chalisa few times. Even though these things are not scientific but they are reassuring.

I think most of us have stepped us on "something" atleast once in our lives 

I myself have experienced this Nimbu Mirchi stuff. We were newly married and suddenly one fine morning when we opened the door, right at the gate all this stuff was put up with Nimbu Mirchi and Kumkum and what not. Got sh*t scared :nerves:

Thankfully all the elders were there and we were told they do this to the newly married couples and advised us to not think about it and not eat anything given by neighbors for few days. My in laws know some panditji who they follow, they called him and he said nothing to worry, i have seen and no problem will be there.

Guess what next day, my neighbours sent us Mangoes. They told its famous in their Village and i was like aise kaise ek dum se. We didnt eat those mangoes at all. 

Nothing of that sort after that. Still wonder if it was the neighbors :fear1:

These things you know, we are not sure about so better dont dimiss neither pay that much attention. 

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, hope said:

I myself have experienced this Nimbu Mirchi stuff. We were newly married and suddenly one fine morning when we opened the door, right at the gate all this stuff was put up with Nimbu Mirchi and Kumkum and what not. Got sh*t scared :nerves:

Thankfully all the elders were there and we were told they do this to the newly married couples and advised us to not think about it and not eat anything given by neighbors for few days. My in laws know some panditji who they follow, they called him and he said nothing to worry, i have seen and no problem will be there.

Guess what next day, my neighbours sent us Mangoes. They told its famous in their Village and i was like aise kaise ek dum se. We didnt eat those mangoes at all. 

Nothing of that sort after that. Still wonder if it was the neighbors :fear1:

These things you know, we are not sure about so better dont dimiss neither pay that much attention. 

Well, you did get banned from the forums. I think the nimbu mirchi works. 

• Haha 1

My cousin experiences lot of paranormal activities.

Once he woke up at around 2.00AM to poop. 2-3 minutes later he heard a dog barking at distant ( 100 ft away or so).

But Few moments later the sound not only got nearer but also the tone has changed .

After few seconds barking got near as just as 15-20 ft away but now the sound got even weirder

it sounded like hybrid of dog barking and Man shouting.

Then it went silent for 1 minute of so.

Then suddenly he heard sound again but this time it was just outside bathroom window.

Sound he described was devilish as f**k,  not even trace of dog's sound left and it was so loud that his bathroom door and windows started vibrating violently.

But sounds stopped after few second.

6 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

My cousin experiences lot of paranormal activities.

Once he woke up at around 2.00AM to poop. 2-3 minutes later he heard a dog barking at distant ( 100 ft away or so).

But Few moments later the sound not only got nearer but also the tone has changed .

After few seconds barking got near as just as 15-20 ft away but now the sound got even weirder

it sounded like hybrid of dog barking and Man shouting.

Then it went silent for 1 minute of so.

Then suddenly he heard sound again but this time it was just outside bathroom window.

Sound he described was devilish as f**k,  not even trace of dog's sound left and it was so loud that his bathroom door and windows started vibrating violently.

But sounds stopped after few second.

That's certified pisach. 

27 minutes ago, Bhpian Bali said:

Or a cousin who is on lsd.

36 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Or a cousin with an active imagination. 

I dunno man. i haven't seen any.

but He has been experiencing since his childhood.