The Supernatural Thread

DishuBOSS

Last night, while I was trying hard to sleep, I heard a female voice whisper "Babu" from behind. It couldn't have been some illusion because the voice was VERY clear and close! And it wasn't the first time I experienced something like this. Several months ago, while I was trying hard to sleep same as last night, I heard female voices back to back from behind, just in a different bedroom. And then once in the evening, while I was watching TV, I thought it was my mother calling my name from balcony, but she was sitting right next to me and there was nobody else there! These voices are always so clear and so close that I refuse to believe they are illusions!

If it was the younger me, I'd be sh*tting in my pants right now. Now, I am just curious lol.

Edited by Max Pain

1 hour ago, Max Pain said:

Last night, while I was trying hard to sleep, I heard a female voice whisper "Babu" from behind. It couldn't have been some illusion because the voice was VERY clear and close! And it wasn't the first time I experienced something like this. Several months ago, while I was trying hard to sleep same as last night, I heard female voices back to back from behind, just in a different bedroom. And then once in the evening, while I was watching TV, I thought it was my mother calling my name from balcony, but she was sitting right next to me and there was nobody else there! These voices are always so clear and so close that I refuse to believe they are illusions!

If it was the younger me, I'd be sh*tting in my pants right now. Now, I am just curious lol.

Similar experience, but replace that with female crying. When we used to live in our old home, one night i was sitting on my pc at around 2 am alone with my dog. Next to the pc window there was gallery going both ways. Main gate and a back gate entrance inside. I suddenly heard  a woman crying and walking and that voice started from the back gate entrance and went all way up to the main gate. There was no one to see. I mean i could hear the voice coming right in front of me but coudnt see anything and the lights were on in gallery. And the best thing My dog was also looking in the same direction in full attention like me.  He was sitting on bed near to my pc and no it was not coming from my pc. I heard what i heard, my dog heard what he heard.

There was something strange in that home, we gave it on rent and every tenant complained about strange noises. Everyone complained of noises from terrace, in galley and they used to go away even before contact ended. Colony ppl used to tell noises coming from our home at night. we used to live in our other ancestral home 3-4  streets away. But didnt bother. When we moved in there, i used to catch my dog continously gazing towards walls. Tail straight and like he is hypnotized. I used to call him and he would come back to me. Felt like someone was standing behind me, someone calling my name when my mom was in other direction. I clearly remember that. 

One incident was most terrifying, I was sleeping in the hall and my mother in other room.  Out of nowhere there was loud voice of a man screaming in pain and that voice came from the main door. I quickly got up and my mother ran towards me and hugged my tightly. My dog started barking and we were frozen in our place there for a moment That voice and the moment i will never forget. We faced so much loss in that home, life, money and emotionally, Just like every tenant. We sold that home and never looked back. My mom after selling told me of a dream she had, blood soaked man and woman standing at main gate looking towards her as she was going away from that home.

Also the lawn was dugged once years back and we found some mix of hairs, sindoor, bones in all four corners and we didnt give much attention at that time. Three sides of the home were empty plots and huge barren land behind. It was outskirts at that time, when the home was built. 1995s. Heard stories of dead new borns burried  in those lands and it was a notorious area. 

The experience of living in that home made me question many things and made me believe in some. And i was awake and in my full senses when i experienced those things. We sold that house in span of 2 years and went away. And the man who bought it got into a legal case and the home lies in ruined incomplete structure amid of court stay( he was trying to build it from ground up ).

And like always those who have experienced paranomal stuff know what exactly happened and those who didnt will brush it off saying blah. And there is nothing wrong in that. I was also in the same position but when you make the transition and experience stuff, holy sh*t. Thats when you look back and realize some things are yet to be understood.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Similar experience, but replace that with female crying. When we used to live in our old home, one night i was sitting on my pc at around 2 am alone with my dog. Next to the pc window there was gallery going both ways. Main gate and a back gate entrance inside. I suddenly heard  a woman crying and walking and that voice started from the back gate entrance and went all way up to the main gate. There was no one to see. I mean i could hear the voice coming right in front of me but coudnt see anything and the lights were on in gallery. And the best thing My dog was also looking in the same direction in full attention like me.  He was sitting on bed near to my pc and no it was not coming from my pc. I heard what i heard, my dog heard what he heard.

There was something strange in that home, we gave it on rent and every tenant complained about strange noises. Everyone complained of noises from terrace, in galley and they used to go away even before contact ended. Colony ppl used to tell noises coming from our home at night. we used to live in our other ancestral home 3-4  streets away. But didnt bother. When we moved in there, i used to catch my dog continously gazing towards walls. Tail straight and like he is hypnotized. I used to call him and he would come back to me. Felt like someone was standing behind me, someone calling my name when my mom was in other direction. I clearly remember that. 

One incident was most terrifying, I was sleeping in the hall and my mother in other room.  Out of nowhere there was loud voice of a man screaming in pain and that voice came from the main door. I quickly got up and my mother ran towards me and hugged my tightly. My dog started barking and we were frozen in our place there for a moment That voice and the moment i will never forget. We faced so much loss in that home, life, money and emotionally, Just like every tenant. We sold that home and never looked back. My mom after selling told me of a dream she had, blood soaked man and woman standing at main gate looking towards her as she was going away from that home.

Also the lawn was dugged once years back and we found some mix of hairs, sindoor, bones in all four corners and we didnt give much attention at that time. Three sides of the home were empty plots and huge barren land behind. It was outskirts at that time, when the home was built. 1995s. Heard stories of dead new borns burried  in those lands and it was a notorious area. 

The experience of living in that home made me question many things and made me believe in some. And i was awake and in my full senses when i experienced those things. We sold that house in span of 2 years and went away. And the man who bought it got into a legal case and the home lies in ruined incomplete structure amid of court stay( he was trying to build it from ground up ).

And like always those who have experienced paranomal stuff know what exactly happened and those who didnt will brush it off saying blah. And there is nothing wrong in that. I was also in the same position but when you make the transition and experience stuff, holy sh*t. Thats when you look back and realize some things are yet to be understood.

Did you try some pooja/hawan etc?

They should work in case such negative energies actually exist.

also, how to know if there actually is some negative energy plaguing a place you visit/stay.

some "litmus test" kinda thingy?

8 hours ago, radicaldude said:

Did you try some pooja/hawan etc?

They should work in case such negative energies actually exist.

also, how to know if there actually is some negative energy plaguing a place you visit/stay.

some "litmus test" kinda thingy?

Did it but we decided to sell off the house. 

42 minutes ago, radicaldude said:

But do you think such practices work to ward off spirits. 

Cant say for sure, usually they are trapped and transferred. If you find stuff like flowers, lemon, clothes, basket in middle of road at night on intersections, crossroads. Thats what that is. Avoid it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Cant say for sure, usually they are trapped and transferred. If you find stuff like flowers, lemon, clothes, basket in middle of road at night on intersections, crossroads. Thats what that is. Avoid it.

Hope finding such items on pavements doesn't count :nerves:

Edited by radicaldude

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Wait what if it's during the day? :fear1:

Also, read your post on the last page. My cousin went through something similar when it was his second/third posting in government job nearly a decade ago at a small town. Everything in his life all of a sudden started going worse once he heard some noises. Fights with his senior boss for no reason, thoughts of leaving the job/lot of negativity, his girlfriend at the time getting sick and what not. But keeping Hanuman Chalisa and chanting it at times helped him, he had photos of gods attached in the entire house. After he left that house and the town almost a year later, things improved drastically. He did his executive MBA and switched to private sector, something he always wanted. 

2 hours ago, cyberpunk said:

Wait what if it's during the day? :fear1:

Also, read your post on the last page. My cousin went through something similar when it was his second/third posting in government job nearly a decade ago at a small town. Everything in his life all of a sudden started going worse once he heard some noises. Fights with his senior boss for no reason, thoughts of leaving the job/lot of negativity, his girlfriend at the time getting sick and what not. But keeping Hanuman Chalisa and chanting it at times helped him, he had photos of gods attached in the entire house. After he left that house and the town almost a year later, things improved drastically. He did his executive MBA and switched to private sector, something he always wanted. 

Usually these things are kept at night to avoid ppl, their questions and thats the time as per pandits. So leftovers are found in day time. Its purpose of putting on crossroads gets fulfilled after short period of time. Also you cant look back once it kept in place, no matter what you hear from behind. You sometimes hear your name, voice of familiar ones but one goes straight and does not look back no matter what.

Glad he is doing fine. Big change in our life also after leaving that house. Much happier and almost all problems got sorted. That duration was the lowest point of our life. 

7 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Usually these things are kept at night to avoid ppl, their questions and thats the time as per pandits. So leftovers are found in day time. Its purpose of putting on crossroads gets fulfilled after short period of time. Also you cant look back once it kept in place, no matter what you hear from behind. You sometimes hear your name, voice of familiar ones but one goes straight and does not look back no matter what.

Glad he is doing fine. Big change in our life also after leaving that house. Much happier and almost all problems got sorted. That duration was the lowest point of our life. 

Have never come across such things in Delhi. Though have seen remnants of lemon, mirchi, slippers, clothes etc many times on pavements. 

Accidentally stepping on them is just as bad or are they harmless (i wonder) . 

1 minute ago, radicaldude said:

Have never come across such things in Delhi. Though have seen remnants of lemon, mirchi, slippers, clothes etc many times on pavements. 

Accidentally stepping on them is just as bad or are they harmless (i wonder) . 

That thing is nazar/evil eye thing shopkeepers do.  That is different thing. It servers different purpose. Crossroad stuff  usually placed in pot/basket if moved to pavement means someone already touched them or moved it. Then Its work has been done. Some ppl even take the pain of throwing the pot/basket in running water, river, etc. Dont think about it in day time. 

Also there are some harmless rituals done with coconut, flowers on weddings, child birth, etc. Not everything is same. 

50 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

That thing is nazar/evil eye thing shopkeepers do.  That is different thing. It servers different purpose. Crossroad stuff  usually placed in pot/basket if moved to pavement means someone already touched them or moved it. Then Its work has been done. Some ppl even take the pain of throwing the pot/basket in running water, river, etc. Dont think about it in day time. 

Also there are some harmless rituals done with coconut, flowers on weddings, child birth, etc. Not everything is same. 

Is there a sureshot of way of knowing what is what? 

It's so damn confusing. Won't touch such things with a barged pole. 

Also are these things generally found on railway tracks? Or can be found in city roads as well...