Sign in to follow this  
DishuBOSS

The Supernatural Thread

14 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Yup. Your mind is very powerful and can really f**k with you when it's stressed out.

Reminds me of sleep paralysis and how people see demons sitting on them while they're unable to move on their bed.

I actually had brief sleep paralysis once.

I was asleep belly down and suddenly "woke up" to being absolutely paralyzed. I could definitely feel two hands pressing down on my back pinning me down. A few seconds later I was able to open my eyes for real and move my body as well. Turned out my eyes were actually closed the whole time and yet I could somehow very vividly see the part of my room which I would've seen if my eyes were open and my body was locked in that position. I couldn't comprehend what the *bleep* was going on for a few seconds.

It freaked me out good and made me hesitate going to sleep for a few days imagining what would happen if I were to be asleep on my back the next time it happens and I end up seeing some kind of a demon sitting on me :samui:

Have had 3-4 episodes of sleep paralysis. That sh*t aint kidding. 

I've been through sleep paralysis therapy because that sh*t used to happen on a weekly basis, and let me tell you its no fun. Eventually you start realizing when its about happen and there's nothing you can do. Even now I get them every once in a while, especially when a really bad nightmare happens. The worst kinds are when you wake up halfway through your dream, the dream sequence spills over into reality and then you're paralyzed because the fking brain thinks you're still sleeping. So imagine the fun when you see stuff from your dream moving around in your room and you can't move a muscle. I've seen some sh*t you wouldn't believe, either walking/floating around or sitting in my room clear as a real thing while you just stare at it like Stephen Hawking.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

I've been through sleep paralysis therapy because that sh*t used to happen on a weekly basis, and let me tell you its no fun. Eventually you start realizing when its about happen and there's nothing you can do. Even now I get them every once in a while, especially when a really bad nightmare happens. The worst kinds are when you wake up halfway through your dream, the dream sequence spills over into reality and then you're paralyzed because the fking brain thinks you're still sleeping. So imagine the fun when you see stuff from your dream moving around in your room and you can't move a muscle. I've seen some sh*t you wouldn't believe, either walking/floating around or sitting in my room clear as a real thing while you just stare at it like Stephen Hawking.

Real life horror man. I hate going into sleep paralysis. Can't imagine the horror you faced on a weekly basis. f**k. 

That's The Haunting of Hill House and The Ring rolled into one. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird