What games are you currently playing?

Lords of the fallen done as well.

Not close to dark souls but boss fights are on another level.

I always have had some very close encounters in dark souls but I died in most of them.

Here every boss fight is long and goes to your last inch of health and every boss is truly unique and has some trick.

I'd say worth it for its boss fights only and alone.

Ng plus with a strength build took 2 hours,lol but the final boss on Ng plus is broken.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Review? 
Controversial but here you go. Its a very good game but not much better than DMC 2013. There are some people who call DmC trash but if you look at the reviews it got it was very well received. Best thing about DMCV is the boss fights and the complex arsenal of moves you can pull off. The story is ok, environments are bland but overall worth playing.

Finished Arkham City . Truly amazing game . Enjoyed the DLC's as well . Side missions were good too . Finished all apart from Riddler's mission . If you have game pass on Xbox and didnt play the game earlier it's definitely worth playing .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well completed final chapter of RDR2. Finally. Time to play the epilogue. I wonder how long it is. Does someone have tips for what to do first in the epilogue?

Spoiler

I didnt play the original RDR, so excited to play as John Marston. But I feel Arthur Morgan was an amazing lead character, one of the best of all time. His story, his personality, his interactions with the other gang members, his fights with Micah, it was really well potrayed, and his death was shown perfectly, as to how the last mission ended. I hope Rockstar makes another prequel so that we can see more of Arthur, John and Dutch in their backstory, with it all ending at the Blackwater heist they all keep talking about. 

Finished Arkham City . Truly amazing game . Enjoyed the DLC's as well . Side missions were good too . Finished all apart from Riddler's mission . If you have game pass on Xbox and didnt play the game earlier it's definitely worth playing .

I don't have an Xbox, I could play it on the PS3 but I'm hoping the game gets remastered for the PS4, that would be awesome.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I don't have an Xbox, I could play it on the PS3 but I'm hoping the game gets remastered for the PS4, that would be awesome.

Well, you're in luck coz it's already been remastered for PS4 along with Arkham Asylum.

Yes Like STICK3Rboy said it's already remastered.

Batman Return to Arkham contains 2 games - Arkham Asylum and Arkham City remastered for PS4 and Xbox one. Also all DLC is included in it.
I myself played the remastered version itself.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Thanks guys I'll definitely pick it up once I clear some of my backlog.

@Krazyniks  Its not too expensive either, Ill definitely pick it up. Tho Ill probably have to buy new, never seen the game on the forum.

Finished the RDR2 story mode. Now this is one of the only games that I have actually completed, but I even played most of the side quests and stranger missions and tried to everything that was in the game. Went after the trophies to do even more.

The game was drop dead gorgeous, the world was magnificent, horse riding was a wholesome experience, and the story was incredible, with all the twists and turns.

The plot progresses beautifully via character interactions and the main story missions. Arthur Morgan is surely one of the best protagonists in gaming history.

I would say that anyone who hasn't played this game yet must give it a go, it's truly been a wonderful experience :)

PS- Hoping RDR1 gets a remake with RDR2 features, would be amazing to play.0ef73246e13b7f03297d929f9efc636b.jpg

3 hours ago, SRINI87 said:

suggest Some good single player games

from last 3-4 years

Witcher 3 

Bloodborne

Uncharted 4 / Lost Legacy

Marvel's Spiderman

God of War 4 

Red dead Redemption 2

Horizon zero Dawn

Assassin's Creed Origins / Odyssey