What games are you currently playing?

On 9/7/2019 at 12:38 AM, KnackChap said:

It's gets real good a few hours in. 

Yeah, it ain't too bad now. I just use the battle booster in tough boss fights, gives me plenty flexibility in turn based( still would say turn based is kinda meh). 

Story wise its interesting, I can see myself sinking in a good 30 hours before getting bored, which is worth 20 bucks. 

Regarding the remaster itself, not much of a graphical improvement over psone but still very playable. Plays in 4:3 though.

On 9/7/2019 at 12:38 AM, KnackChap said:

It's gets real good a few hours in. 

Yeah, it ain't too bad now. I just use the battle booster in tough boss fights, gives me plenty flexibility in turn based( still would say turn based is kinda meh). 

Story wise its interesting, I can see myself sinking in a good 30 hours before getting bored, which is worth 20 bucks. 

Regarding the remaster itself, not much of a graphical improvement over psone but still very playable. Plays in 4:3 though.

Completed : Invizimals - The lost kingdom.

Not my type of game but it was short and thought just to complete it before selling.

The different ability of every form was the only good thing about the game along with the two boss fights.

Combat was extremely basic, platforming wasn't smooth,

puzzles and level design were decent for the genre.

Kingdom hearts III . Beautiful game . Around 20 hours in and not even half way in the game . Amount of side stuff in the game is crazy - classic mini games , mini games/events in each world's , flanmeister challenges and other collectibles . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Krazyniks said:

If you bought the game of the year edition you can play this game for months and enjoy every bit of it .

Its the regular edition unfortunately, couldnt get the GOTY but Ill get the season pass when it goes on sale :)

Im sure even without the two DLC packs the game is pretty long in itself with tons of stuff to do.

3 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Its the regular edition unfortunately, couldnt get the GOTY but Ill get the season pass when it goes on sale :)

Im sure even without the two DLC packs the game is pretty long in itself with tons of stuff to do.

I got GOTY on sale recently and downloading the game at the moment.. It often goes on sale..

Hit 2k trophies while playing origins.

A ratio of a platinum with every 100 trophies seems decent for me.

Not going for origins platinum after odyssey.

The setting might be better than odyssey but it's inferior in most other ways.

Felt more grindy and repetitive as there wasn't much to do and the combat and skill tree of odyssey was slightly more fun and effective.

cb15b5193f2c2ca87be1e76595dd1bc0.jpg29231066ba94b5706d3ce3f7225230f4.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, funnyadit said:

I got GOTY on sale recently and downloading the game at the moment.. It often goes on sale..

Yeah but now that i have the regular edition, Im gonna have to get the season pass, or both DLC separately (whichever is cheaper)

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah but now that i have the regular edition, Im gonna have to get the season pass, or both DLC separately (whichever is cheaper)

Season pass / Individual DLC rarely go on sale . Infact sometimes you may get the whole Witcher 3 GOTY edition cheaper than the season pass itself . It would actually be cheaper to buy GOTY Disc pre owned here and then sell it rather than buying Season Pass/DLC .

6 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

If it's on steam you can try buying the GOTY version as it cancels the item which you already have and gives the price for the DLCs..