What games are you currently playing?

23 hours ago, mohit9206 said:

Started Arkham Asylum for the first time.

How are you finding it? I assume youre playing the Remastered edition for the PS4?

I myself plan to pick it up in the holiday Season as I never got the chance to play either Arkham game on previous gen consoles.

How are you finding it? I assume youre playing the Remastered edition for the PS4?
I myself plan to pick it up in the holiday Season as I never got the chance to play either Arkham game on previous gen consoles.
Am playing the Goty edition on PC which has been given free by Epic games store. I am not even halfway and i like it much better than City and Origins. Joker is so amazing in this game.

42 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
1 hour ago, Chirag2001 said:

Am playing the Goty edition on PC which has been given free by Epic games store. I am not even halfway and i like it much better than City and Origins. Joker is so amazing in this game.

Okay got it.

I plan to pick up the collection for the PS4. 

Completed : World at War - The best Call of Duty game I have played.

World at War shows the horrors of war along with the classic Call of Duty gameplay as you get to experience some of the major sides : Germany, United States, Japan and Soviet union.

I was into it from the start : The slightly clunky but very accurate guns, the classic war locations and structure, the tough and smart enemies, the old school mission objectives and mainly the dark narrative.

There's gore, enemies burning and hanging from trees and the undying will of the soldiers to rise above everything else.

You actually feel in war.

There are parts where we want to survive, put an end to it and go back to our home and parts where you want to kill em all.

Only if Call of duty put so much effort into its games today.3d7bdabffd16d02dcae28db446224649.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

14 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Completed : World at War - The best Call of Duty game I have played.

CoD : WaW Co-op was is amongst the best co-op games I have ever played. Needless to say Zombies Waves. It was tough as hell even with infinite ammo and no reload perk.

Edited by eddy4823

• 2 weeks later...

Completed Lara croft and the temple of Osiris

More of a return to the classics but with a top down view and co-op in mind.

As before, focus is more on puzzles and platforming along with boss fights also having both of these elements.

The solo experience is not as strong as some of the older tomb raider games but still better than the generic action movie path the rebooted tomb raider series has taken and a must play in co-op.