What games are you currently playing?

Just finished FarCry5. I am glad I had to pay only 300 rs for it as I rented it on PS4. Regret buying it for PC as I don't play SP games on PC anymore so it ended up with 0 hours on my Steam account.
Review : Bad. 
Gfx : No complains there.

Gameplay : All FC are basically the same. Only this time, you don't get XP for killing enemies, but for completing tasks. What a sh*t system and the skill tree is as bad as the story which I will write after this section.
Story : Jesus H Christ it's so bad. The usual "you are just here for a job or a small trip but now a freedom fighter for the region" sh*t. Only this time you have to do it thrice. You have to liberate 3 regions to get to the main boss. Every regions boss is a GyanChodu who will deliver speeches which I wished I skipped. Everything is so f**king repetitive. FC sequels should be stopped unless they come up with something good like better story, better skill tree system like FC3 and better characters. 

Now playing Journey on PS4 to neutralize my salt level.

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Just finished FarCry5. I am glad I had to pay only 300 rs for it as I rented it on PS4. Regret buying it for PC as I don't play SP games on PC anymore so it ended up with 0 hours on my Steam account.
Review : Bad. 
Gfx : No complains there.

Gameplay : All FC are basically the same. Only this time, you don't get XP for killing enemies, but for completing tasks. What a sh*t system and the skill tree is as bad as the story which I will write after this section.
Story : Jesus H Christ it's so bad. The usual "you are just here for a job or a small trip but now a freedom fighter for the region" sh*t. Only this time you have to do it thrice. You have to liberate 3 regions to get to the main boss. Every regions boss is a GyanChodu who will deliver speeches which I wished I skipped. Everything is so f**king repetitive. FC sequels should be stopped unless they come up with something good like better story, better skill tree system like FC3 and better characters. 

Now playing Journey on PS4 to neutralize my salt level.

That's how all FC games have been since FC3. Just trash waste of time. PcS2Yz5.gif

8 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Your explicit call out to *MS first party studio Obsidian* :P I mean, MS did nothing here to deserve credit. That's all 

Where I'm wrong.  Is Obsidian not first party studio of MS? Outerworld came out after they got acquired as 1st party studio. 

How and when they developed it is irrelevant. At present reality is Obsidian owns Outerworld and both are owned by MS and Outerworld 2 not coming to PS5.

15 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Where I'm wrong.  Is Obsidian not first party studio of MS? Outerworld came out after they got acquired as 1st party studio. 

How and when they developed it is irrelevant. At present reality is Obsidian owns Outerworld and both are owned by MS and Outerworld 2 not coming to PS5.

It's too early to tell tbh. Yes, MS owns Obsidian. But we don't know what kind of deal Obsidian made with Sony to put Outer Worlds on PS4 in the first place. If Obsidian had made a deal with Sony for like say - Sony will charge very less fees/commission or even remove fees/commission for putting Outer Worlds on Playstation Platforms - so long as the first 3 games come out on the platform, for example. Then MS/Obsidian is legally bound to honor it, even if MS has acquired Obsidian.

Now, we don't know if this is true or not. But still, we do know that OW was developed before MS acquisition, and Obsidian has an agreement with Sony (Otherwise OW would not have released on PS4 in first place). Just because MS acquired Obsidian, it does not mean all past agreements and contracts will just disappear.

So we just don't know. If there is no such agreement clause, future OW games will not come on PS4. If there is such an agreement clause, either OW games will come on next PS consoles or MS will have to pay Sony the penalty for breaking contract.

And there is also the possibility that the game will come to PS regardless, simply because MS these days wants to make money from games and subscriptions, and don't care a bit about how their console is selling.  

Edited by roun90

22 hours ago, roun90 said:

It's too early to tell tbh. Yes, MS owns Obsidian. But we don't know what kind of deal Obsidian made with Sony to put Outer Worlds on PS4 in the first place. If Obsidian had made a deal with Sony for like say - Sony will charge very less fees/commission or even remove fees/commission for putting Outer Worlds on Playstation Platforms - so long as the first 3 games come out on the platform, for example. Then MS/Obsidian is legally bound to honor it, even if MS has acquired Obsidian.

Now, we don't know if this is true or not. But still, we do know that OW was developed before MS acquisition, and Obsidian has an agreement with Sony (Otherwise OW would not have released on PS4 in first place). Just because MS acquired Obsidian, it does not mean all past agreements and contracts will just disappear.

So we just don't know. If there is no such agreement clause, future OW games will not come on PS4. If there is such an agreement clause, either OW games will come on next PS consoles or MS will have to pay Sony the penalty for breaking contract.

And there is also the possibility that the game will come to PS regardless, simply because MS these days wants to make money from games and subscriptions, and don't care a bit about how their console is selling.  

Ya but Dont think there's any marketing deal for Outerworld with Sony. Outerworld 1 don't look like a game that Sony will go after deal. It's no red red or Destiny nd all.

Finished Quantam Break . A good game overall . Time powers were quite fun to use . Beautiful looking game . The graphics during stutters were quite brilliant.
Started Control and MK11 . Will probably finish Control first and then move on to MK11.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk