What games are you currently playing?

1 minute ago, Chirag2001 said:

Yeah, I'm asking where does it say that he managed to get the plat in 6 and a half hours? 

As far as Im aware you can only see start date for the game, and the date he got the plat. 

yeah I corrected myself. He did it in 6.5 days, not hours lol.

1 minute ago, eddy4823 said:

yeah I corrected myself. He did it in 6.5 days, not hours lol.

Exactly. I had a feeling that was it.

19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Anywhere PSNProfiles shows total playtime for that game as well? I thought it just shows the no. of days you took to get the Plat, and not the actual hours you played the game for.

Thats what I meant right there. You can't see the exact hours he put into the game.

13 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How much time/playthrough it took you to get the platinum? 
also did u follow a guide??

I can't tell you how many hrs exactly since the game doesn't show it anywhere in the settings.

Yes i use a guide before starting a game to see what the game requires to 100% as well as some things that need to be taken care of while playing. I use mainly Psnprofiles.com for guides & tracking my account.

Cheers Guys!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jak3072 said:

I can't tell you how many hrs exactly since the game doesn't show it anywhere in the settings.

Yes i use a guide before starting a game to see what the game requires to 100% as well as some things that need to be taken care of while playing. I use mainly Psnprofiles.com for guides & tracking my account.

Cheers Guys!!

Generally asking How do you enjoy the game if you are just following the guide from the start? 
I mean you will not be playing it the way you would have naturally.

13 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

A third playthrough? After you've played both the good guy and bad guy?

Can't you go through individual chapters via Chapter Select and clean up on any trophies you missed? 

No I did one playthrough, without loking at guides. It was a mix of good and bad. Once the game was done I replayed few chapters based on the guide and collected the rest of the trophies. 

Now there are mainly two, one in which you have to collect all digital magazines and another in which you have to get a character killed in all possible ways, so will need to do a complete second playthrough, not really up for it. 

2 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Generally asking How do you enjoy the game if you are just following the guide from the start? 
I mean you will not be playing it the way you would have naturally.

How i play is that i take a look at the guide in the beginning so that i know broadly as to what to do/do not.

I don't play the entire game with 1 eye at the walk through. Though i sometimes follow a guide in case there are tons of collectibles. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, AtheK said:

No I did one playthrough, without loking at guides. It was a mix of good and bad. Once the game was done I replayed few chapters based on the guide and collected the rest of the trophies. 

Now there are mainly two, one in which you have to collect all digital magazines and another in which you have to get a character killed in all possible ways, so will need to do a complete second playthrough, not really up for it. 

Ahh that makes sense. 

Figures, you do need 2 playthroughs for games like this to add replay value in the form of the trophies

• Like 1

In the past 30 days,

Darksiders 2 : good hybrid of many popular games : god of war, prince of Persia and Zelda.

Gets a bit repetitive as it's long too but has very good boss fights

Shadow warrior : Extremely fun shooter, great satisfying weapon and enemy variety, pure carnage and a great modern take on the classic run and gun formula.

And axiom verge : starts off great but as more and more paths open up it gets frustrating to where to go and has challenging but tedious boss fights.

Maybe, metroodvania isn't for me.

So I've stopped playing my regular PS4 games completely now, and just spend an hour on Apex everyday. This is how I created my backlog in the first place :wallbash:

Although I have a lot of fun playing Apex Legends, and thats the entire point of playing.

I'm also kinda playing better, maybe watching Shroud's highlights have paid off xD 

Finished Titanfall 2
Fun spin on the normal FPS genre. High paced shooter, haven't played a lot of multi player since I'm not a fan of playing multi player.

Onto Never alone.

5c671bfba5b6b0c573690aea660079eb.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by jak3072

Plat in HZD finally. Felt like a generic open world game with good gameplay at the start. The main story really picked up halfway through. Really enjoyed this one. 

Screenshot-20200417-011653-01.jpg

Edited by l33tmaniac
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Play in HZD finally. Felt like a generic open world game with good gameplay at the start. The main story really picked up halfway through. Really enjoyed this one. 

Did you play the Frozen Wilds DLC? I've heard its really good.

I've had HZD Complete Edition around for quite some time, but didn't get around to playing it. Hopefully I can get to it soon 

7 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Did you play the Frozen Wilds DLC? I've heard its really good.

I've had HZD Complete Edition around for quite some time, but didn't get around to playing it. Hopefully I can get to it soon 

started the dlc. Planning to wrap that up before I start something new :)