What games are you currently playing?

13 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Is NFS heat available already in EA Access? 

Yes it's available. But the Rs.89 offer is not available on Indian PSN store.

Looks like the offer is only available on US store.

Edited by Mr.Copyright©

7 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Ohh man, those were freakin amazing. MGS has some of the greatest boss fights, each unique.

The End is to this day one of the best bosses I've ever faced. The level design, the tactics, his AI, everything perfect.

Yeah, The End is the first boss that comes to mind whenever I think of boss fights.

" userid="5685"] Yes it's available. But the Rs.89 offer is not available on Indian PSN store.

Looks like the offer is only available on US store.
Yeah, I think it's 300 something on Indian PSN.

The first month should be free EA [emoji102]

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Bauji said:

I hope in my full life I experience another game that feels as awesome as this felt back in the day.

Afraid there won't be anything like Half-Life. Or Portal. ?

• Sad 1

On 7/2/2020 at 1:57 PM, Assassins Creed said:

so many "Death Stranding" copies on  trading, Is it worth playing? I have decided not to buy any "new" releases from now till next Gen and complete all the backlogs and any AA/AAA left overs from current gen

Yes, totally worth playing. The concept of the game is quite good and new. The way online connectivity works is just admiring. Cutscenes-animations (Facial expressions) of that game is of really high quality. Gameplay wise its also good. There so many generous rewards (for doing side quests) in game which makes the game easier for you.

Also easily the one of the best soundtracks ever. 

Edited by GameAnalyzer
  • Like 1

Worth the sub fee? Reviews were kinda mixed, but it would be like old times to just chill with an NFS game
It's good if u can ignore some cringe hip new gen dialogues. Cops are better than payback. Drifting is weird but once u get the hang of it, it's decent.

2 hours ago, b!T said:
8 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Worth the sub fee? Reviews were kinda mixed, but it would be like old times to just chill with an NFS game

It's good if u can ignore some cringe hip new gen dialogues. Cops are better than payback. Drifting is weird but once u get the hang of it, it's decent.

Ehh dialoge is I'm not to worried about. Isn't there like a regular series or offline seasons to play? Just racing no dialogues and stuff.

You unlock upgrades and cars as you go higher?