What games are you currently playing?

Ehh dialoge is I'm not to worried about. Isn't there like a regular series or offline seasons to play? Just racing no dialogues and stuff.
You unlock upgrades and cars as you go higher? 
So the races/events are split into day and night. Day races are legal, you earn money by winning those races. Night races are illegal Street races which will earn you rep. Both money and rep are important because rep unlocks new sh*t and you need money to buy them. New story missions are unlocked as you earn rep and also upgrade your car. Cars are also unlocked based on your progression.

Also there seems to be various disciplines like drift, race, off-road etc but I just started and have seen only on road race and drift events.
  • Like 1

Just now, Chirag2001 said:

Okay, that sounds good. Its not too exp, gotta try it sometime. Hope the in-game radio is good lol 

Racing is no fun without good music hehe

Yeah, true. However I felt the influence of spanish music is a bit too much this time around. Maybe its just me but there are some cool tracks.

On 7/1/2020 at 3:55 PM, Bauji said:

Out of the blue, youtube recommended this video and today I've started may be my 50,000th playthrough of HL2. I hope in my full life I experience another game that feels as awesome as this felt back in the day.

Finished it one more time & Ep 1. For a f**kin 16 years old game, it still holds up pretty well. Iconic locations & set pieces, in-game physics which redefined gaming, Alyx - one of the best NPCs and gravity gun - one of the best weapons in gaming. This game has everything and was soooo ahead of competition. Onto Ep 2.

Started Resident Evil 7. Darn thing is such a step above 6 in its creepiness and the atmosphere setting.

The first few hours I've played were quite tense, and I'm playing it on a TV screen. I bet its even better on VR.

Finished HL2: E2 and like always feeling sad, now thats it over. :(  What Ep3 could have been if it was released. Sigh. In another life.... Now, the next play through in few years before playing HL:Alyx, hopefully on PSVR2.

Started playing Child of light for the past couple of days. Its one of the most beautiful games I've ever played, like a painting in motion. The combat took some time getting used to but now I'm hooked. Its turn based but with its own unique flavour. Have new found respect for Ubisoft now...which was completely gone in the last couple of years. They are off-course simply making what sells. Have removed my Now Playing text. Hoping to see the return of Ubi-art framework in a game next gen.

Finished Child of Light. In the unique turn based combat here, its a race against all the enemies to get the turn. It became a bit annoying in the later chapters as enemies keep doing attacks which reduces your speed. Also the combat remained unchanged through out the game so became a bit repetitive as well. Its the first turn based rpg I've ever 'finished' so no idea what other such games do to keep the combat interesting. Anyways, full marks to Ubisoft for trying something new, unique and this artistic. :thumbsup: (Though overall I liked Valiant Hearts more.)

12 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Platted Battlefront 2.

Started Farming Simulator 19, took me a few hours just to understand (with a guide) what the f*ck is even going on.

I was kinda into farming games as a kid is it not like that?

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I was kinda into farming games as a kid is it not like that?

So was I, used to play those farming games on Facebook. I started this thinking would be same more or less :D

This is faar more complicated, but once you understand the mechanics of it, it is quite fun.

5 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

So was I, used to play those farming games on Facebook. I started this thinking would be same more or less :D

This is faar more complicated, but once you understand the mechanics of it, it is quite fun.

Yep, good old Farmville hehe 

Plants vs Zombies is more of a strategy game than a farming game, but holy sh*t I played that game wayyy too much. Still it cultivated a liking for farming games.

Hope PS Plus games are better next month.

PC - Just got done with Metro Last Light Redux. Loved the atmosphere although I forgot the storyline and some of the characters as I wasn't playing it continuously. Halfway through BioShock Remastered. Loving every bit of it too.

PS4 - RDR2. In Chapter 3 will be taking it very slow while I complete the other single-player games in my library.

Infamous Second Son - Fighting the boss once you get into the sewers section. 

On 7/12/2020 at 10:16 PM, dylanjosh said:

Started AC Odyssey. Played around 5-6 hrs. Really liking it. Big improvement over origins wrt skills and combat. Dodging and counter attacking is really fun. 

For me the main storyline was good but the combat was just meh. Its just the same strategy over and over again. Also the same errand and fetch quests or just go there kill someone side quests.