What games are you currently playing?

On 7/30/2020 at 5:52 PM, adity said:

It took me literally 20+ tries to beat cleric beast. I beat 3 bosses then noped out of the game. It's scary as sh*t and f**ks me too hard. Don't want that kind of anxiety in my life. 

Ah, you must try traversing this optional area called upper cathedral ward, if ever you get to playing, it’s almost heart attack inducing.

11 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Nothing good left to play now after GoT. Waiting for Avengers Beta Access :( 

And hoping to find good deal on FF7 Remake and P5: Royal ?.

Persona 5 Royal is 25% off on PSN India now at Rs 2624. It's an excellent deal and the game is a steal at that price.

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0177-CUSA17419_00-PERSONA5R0000000

Edited by roun90

2 hours ago, roun90 said:

Persona 5 Royal is 25% off on PSN India now at Rs 2624. It's an excellent deal and the game is a steal at that price.

https://store.playstation.com/en-in/product/EP0177-CUSA17419_00-PERSONA5R0000000

Yeah, I saw that. But I am looking to buy Physical copy of the game. Because of Steelbook. :rolleyes:

50 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Will there be discount on games on Prime Day? 

On some games, yes. 

Expect TLoU2 on discount. There will be others P5R may have a discount.

But there WILL be credit card discount. 10% on HDFC if I'm not mistaken. It will be cheaper than usual at the very least.

2 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

On some games, yes. 

Expect TLoU2 on discount. There will be others P5R may have a discount.

But there WILL be credit card discount. 10% on HDFC if I'm not mistaken. It will be cheaper than usual at the very least.

wow. I hope P5R makes it. And i don't have HDFC card :nerves:

5 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

wow. I hope P5R makes it. And i don't have HDFC card :nerves:

Amazon Pay ICICI is always there, so if you have that card you could use it.

I tried to get the card a couple weeks back, but the online verification thing over video call is such BS. Couldn't get it done. 

Anyway the physical edition is worth the money, hope it goes down in price :) 

Tried Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout since its free(as long as you're subbed) for PS+ this month, and its freaking amazing.

Some launch days issues like server connection disruption, but the game is superfun.

In fact so good that the number of people playing caused the server crashes, which led to review bombing on Steam, then they had to apologize on twitter and requested to at least play it before giving a negative review. This led to people positive bombing it on Steam and the overall review is back to 'Mostly Positive'.

https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-news/fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-is-being-review-bombed-after-day-one-issues-2721153

Anyway, do give this a try, played for couple of hours, won twice.

Edited by gecko89

Shadow of Mordor and Far Cry 3 Classic . . . again from the beginning.

Power cut caused firmware corruption, update wouldn't work, had to initialize :/

That's 1.5TB of games in downloads :'(

• Sad 1