What games are you currently playing?

Finished Uncharted Lost Legacy - an amazing game.
Now that I have played all Uncharted games, my rating is as follows - 

1st spot - Lost Legacy and Uncharted 2
2nd spot - Uncharted 4 and Uncharted 3
3rd spot - Uncharted 1

Started with Marvel's Spiderman - looks fun! Swinging through the city if so fluid.

Finished Spiderman. Gameplay is pretty good, reminds me of Batman Arkham games. Story is pretty good and meaty enough, can stand shoulder to shoulder with any of the movies. Overall - awesome!

Now playing - Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X
What a monster of a game. Graphics are superb, razors sharp on my 4K TV, stable framerate, super fast loading. The graphics engine feels very powerful.
I cannot believe that this is an open world game with that level of graphical fidelity.
Game size is a huge 121GB

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

Finally finished COD black ops campaign. Best COD campaign ever?

Now moving to BO2. 

Will play this later having hear good things about it but black ops 2 was disappointing.

But I really liked world at war a lot, best cod for me since the PS3 till now.

I like world war theme a lot more than recent or futuristic stuff.

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GunnerY2J said:

Will play this later having hear good things about it but black ops 2 was disappointing.

But I really liked world at war a lot, best cod for me since the PS3 till now.

I like world war theme a lot more than recent or futuristic stuff.

Just played one mission of BO 2 and already disappointed. BO 1 story is coherent, full of twists and makes you care for your colleagues. 

World at war is also cool, my second favorite story wise. Actually characters from World at war appear in black ops. Exciting stuff. Do play.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Sandy8992 said:

Can you guys suggest some good FPS games for PC. I am currently playing COD warzone but I am not that good in it. Would like to some other games similar to this category. :ko:

Have you tried Apex Legends? 

What an amazing campaign so far.....  Feeling bad i missed this last gen.

TITANFALL 2
Titanfall 2 is a brilliant game. The campaign is short but amazing and if the multiplayer base is still active then that is also a lot of fun. This was launched a week after Battlefield 1 and hence got overshadowed. I think it was a very bad decission by EA to launch them together.

Got the one year PS Now sub from amazon last night for ~3400 and started with Metro Exodus. Game seems pretty good so far, though I don't like the fact that there's no voiceover for the protagonist (I understand the reasons but it just feels weird)

On 11/18/2020 at 8:23 AM, 0verlord said:

Finished Spiderman. Gameplay is pretty good, reminds me of Batman Arkham games. Story is pretty good and meaty enough, can stand shoulder to shoulder with any of the movies. Overall - awesome!

Now playing - Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox Series X
What a monster of a game. Graphics are superb, razors sharp on my 4K TV, stable framerate, super fast loading. The graphics engine feels very powerful.
I cannot believe that this is an open world game with that level of graphical fidelity.
Game size is a huge 121GB

Boy ohh Boy.....  You are in for one of the Greatest roller coaster ride. You will about to witness something great in Gaming. A True meaning of Art. Its been a week since I completed RDR 2 and that feeling... and emotion... I am not the same anymore.

Truly deserves 97 on meta in these times.  R* is GOD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarishProGamer said:

Boy ohh Boy.....  You are in for one of the Greatest roller coaster ride. You will about to witness something great in Gaming. A True meaning of Art. Its been a week since I completed RDR 2 and that feeling... and emotion... I am not the same anymore.

Truly deserves 97 on meta in these times.  R* is GOD

I absolutely love it! I played RDR 1 on PS3 and I still have very fond memories of it. RDR2 is turning out to be amazing!

Right most of the guys here are working from home so can find some time here and there .

I have a small retail business and have been going to shop every day since 4/5  months now . And time after coming back from work and Sundays most of it is spent in taking care of my little one ? . That's I have only played twice in 4 months ..