What games are you currently playing?

2 hours ago, AnK said:

which city are you from ?!?

things here In Delhi got really disturbing in the month of June-July,September & now in November 

I am from Indore ( Tier 2 city in Madhya Pradesh ) . Situation is bad here too like most of the country.  

Yeah I know things have been bad in Delhi . I have few relatives In Delhi . Pollution isn't helping either

Edited by Krazyniks

I’m one of the few unfortunate souls to preorder Crysis Remastered on the 1X. Watching dog poop dry and decompose is a lot more fun than this. 
Currently continue to play MW because Treyarch continue to mess up MP every time someone says COD

This must be the first time in years when the lobbies in the previous cod are jampacked even after the latest cod is out. 
Cold War = Hot turd

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

I’m one of the few unfortunate souls to preorder Crysis Remastered on the 1X. Watching dog poop dry and decompose is a lot more fun than this. 

Didn't like the game or performance issues?

2 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Didn't like the game or performance issues?

On the 1X it played atrociously even with RT off. Haven’t booted it on the Series X yet ? still scarred from my memories of September. I freakin took a leave to play this turd Day 1.  

Will check today evening and post back if it does better on the X. 

Just now, Jigsaw said:

On the 1X it played atrociously even with RT off. Haven’t booted it on the Series X yet ? still scarred from my memories of September. I freakin took a leave to play this turd Day 1.  

Will check today evening and post back if it does better on the X. 

:lol:

Dam and here I am playing the 360 version via Backward compatibility. I would have happily playing the original PC version (which runs great now on 'Very High'), but the stupid thing doesn't have proper controller support and the remusturd's optimization is shite. 

10 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

:lol:

Dam and here I am playing the 360 version via Backward compatibility. I would have happily playing the original PC version (which runs great now on 'Very High'), but the stupid thing doesn't have proper controller support and the remusturd's optimization is shite. 

I remember taking 2 days off at work back in 2012 when crysis 1 came to the 360. This look looks shiny but still hasn’t aged well even with all the alleged spit and polish. 

How I wish I never preordered this :wallbash:

4 hours ago, AnK said:

^RE3 was a Remake 

RE7 is a brand new Franchise Reboot 

both games are nothing like each other 

But both are great so please try 

if you liked RE3 Remake....you should try RE2 remake(it should be even cheaper) 

RE4 is rumoured to be getting a remake,which was the real gem In RE library inspiring games like Gears & TLOU 

Thanks for clarification, yes will definitely try both RE7 and RE2 remake

6 hours ago, TouchyFever said:

Completed RE3, man what a game, my first RE game and totally blown away by it.

REmak3 was your first RE game...oh boy,wait till you play RE2 make and then RE4

2 minutes ago, AnK said:

I don’t think he should play RE4 Remaster now 

better to just wait for Remake 

RE2 should be apt for now(don’t know why he played 3 before 2 in the first place) 

RE5 & 6 remastered are also good but they were post Gears era

feel more like pumped up shooters than Survival Horror 

Well, my friend had recommended it some time back and when I saw it available in the sale at a discount so just went ahead and bought it.

Was not intending it to complete it, just wanted to see what it was all about and couldn't keep it down until I completed it lol

Will get RE2 next

I've been playing RE games since ps2( did not own a ps1), was  very skeptical of RE7 because of the first person view  but decided to give it a try on PS now. Its now my favourite RE game in the series. 

11 minutes ago, TouchyFever said:

Well, my friend had recommended it some time back and when I saw it available in the sale at a discount so just went ahead and bought it.

Was not intending it to complete it, just wanted to see what it was all about and couldn't keep it down until I completed it lol

Will get RE2 next

36 minutes ago, AnK said:

Gears 1 (Ultimate Edition)was remastered for XBone  (& guess what sold for $60) 

Gears 2 & 3 are still running the BC 360 versions 

Kinda funny how every bot who is against the idea of Sony selling remasters of their games for all these years,were the first ones to jump into buying Halo Anniversaries & Gears Ultimate :giggle:

I think that we are blessed that sony remade demon's souls. It is the godfather of all soulsborne games and didn't get sufficient exposure for a long time. Now it is the best looking soulsborne game - that's most befitting.

From Software is my favorite developer. I completed DS 3 and Bloodborne. I think that Bloodborne and especially the Old Hunters DLC is the epitome of gaming. I am looking forward to playing DS remake, Sekiro as well as Ghost of Tsushima, which is in a similar domain as Sekiro, on PS5 few years later.

Edited by 0verlord