What games are you currently playing?

On 1/22/2021 at 1:02 AM, adity said:

Bro final boss ke liye rukh. Alag sardard hai wo bhi. Half the time I couldn't even tell where the f**k Ori was. 

I must say though, the art direction in this game is just :wub:. These guys should keep doing what they're if their heart is in it. But if their ambitions are in a proper AAA blockbuster extravaganza, MS should totally fund them.

Barring the bullshit difficulty spikes at times, the game is genuinely flawless. 

ju were the raight mai bwoy. WTF was that. but figured it out eventually. So, finally, 27 hours and 565 deaths later, its finally done :fear1:

but, what a ride it was. Frustrating at times. But 90% of the times just pure fun-filled, gorgeous game with every frame seemingly crafted with love. Highly recommended!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adity said:

I checked my stats and I clocked in 15 hours. 

lol. Ok, you can stop boasting now. 

It seems I am getting pulled in deeper into sadistically difficult metroidvanias now. Downloaded Hollow Knight immediately after finishing Ori. Lets see how long this one takes. :fear1:

1 hour ago, WhatsInTheName said:

lol. Ok, you can stop boasting now. 

It seems I am getting pulled in deeper into sadistically difficult metroidvanias now. Downloaded Hollow Knight immediately after finishing Ori. Lets see how long this one takes. :fear1:

Austin Powers Movie GIF

Team Cherry devs*

6 hours ago, Felix the cat said:

Finished Detroit become human 

Very different ,very fantabulous game .

IGN is crazy,given 8 in rating to detroit.

And 8.9 to far cry 5.

WTF.

Loved Detroit, didn't get into FC5 at all although I love AC games. I guess it is the atmosphere that just doesn't appeal to me to go "open worlding".

Talking about AC, Valhalla is STILL not finished after 100 hours. I probably need 30 hours more. Enjoying my time with it, bu my cousin is coming to buy and take the PS4 from me this weekend! :fear1:

• Like 1

On 1/27/2021 at 8:56 PM, hsk_colossus said:

I have some free time now, so making the most of it... so many games to play on gamepass  and so little time ?

Adding all of you guys on Xbox has made my monthly rank look bad now :fear1: You are on a different spree all together :clapping: making the most of SX

13 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Adding all of you guys on Xbox has made my monthly rank look bad now :fear1: You are on a different spree all together :clapping: making the most of SX

yo!!! 
The spree is not going to last long :tongue:
the console is really awesome... really enjoying it so far !!!

On 27/01/2021 at 8:56 PM, hsk_colossus said:

I have some free time now, so making the most of it... so many games to play on gamepass  and so little time ?

I can bet you are not married