What games are you currently playing?

On 1/29/2021 at 3:49 PM, Felix the cat said:

Finished Detroit become human 

Very different ,very fantabulous game .

IGN is crazy,given 8 in rating to detroit.

And 8.9 to far cry 5.

WTF.

Finished Far Cry 5 this week. The story and setting is amazing. The ending is wow!

It was great fun playing coop with a friend. Had I been playing solo - I feel it would have felt a bit boring & repetitive.

4 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Started Witcher 3 for the first time....

You are in for a treat. Don't ignore the side quests! They are better than many games' main quests. Also, the expansions are truly awesome, especially Blood and Wine. Try to play on hard difficulty after you have learned the game.

4 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Finished A Plague Tale and The Medium on SX this week.. Enjoyed Both.. Plague Tale is must play guys..

Next probably Days Gone continue on PS5 or Control UE

Days Gone is good, but it is a long game, not sure where in the story you are.

+1 on The Plague Tale.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Plague tale must for every Game pass user.

I was trying to do 100% achievements (like you ;)) today,  upgrading the sling and equipment sounds like real grind man.. I replayed from chapter 9 till 12 but not even able to do either of them in full.. Rest of them can be easily done by chap select but any tips for this apart from full play through ??

3 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

I was trying to do 100% achievements (like you ;)) today,  upgrading the sling and equipment sounds like real grind man.. I replayed from chapter 9 till 12 but not even able to do either of them in full.. Rest of them can be easily done by chap select but any tips for this apart from full play through ??

https://www.powerpyx.com/a-plague-tale-innocence-trophy-guide-roadmap/

I got all upgrades in one playthrough as i explored every level for resources. There are lot of hidden stash of resources in every level. Its not grindy. You just didn't explore 

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

https://www.powerpyx.com/a-plague-tale-innocence-trophy-guide-roadmap/

I got all upgrades in one playthrough as i explored every level for resources. There are lot of hidden stash of resources in every level. Its not grindy. You just didn't explore 

Yeah and its important to upgrade the pockets soon so you can carry more, I saw lot of resources which I couldn't carry and upgraded other items :doh:

On 1/31/2021 at 6:15 PM, funjabi said:

Finished Far Cry 5 this week. The story and setting is amazing. The ending is wow!

It was great fun playing coop with a friend. Had I been playing solo - I feel it would have felt a bit boring & repetitive.

It is a great game,no doubt

But recently i had played both the title side by side.

And i find detroit more intresting & fun.

On 1/29/2021 at 3:49 PM, Felix the cat said:

IGN is crazy,given 8 in rating to detroit.

And 8.9 to far cry 5.

WTF.

truly WTF. Detroit is miles ahead of FC5. FC5 has repetitive missions which are sometimes interrupted by bosses in the game. Story wasn't that great either. Same old you're the tourist but now we need you to bring a revolution because why the hell not.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, kkapoorr said:

Played a bit of Astro's playroom to understand the controller, and began Spider-Man 2018 for the 1st time. Seems like a good game, open city to web swing is nice.

Spiderman PS4 version on PS5 ??? Noooooo play the remastered, has lot of difference or just play Miles PS5 looks like a real next gen game