What games are you currently playing?

3 hours ago, 0verlord said:

Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age added to Gamepass. How is it? 

Depends, if you like earlier FF games, you'll like this too. Underrated game I'd say.

Story is good but not as good as FFs best. Likeable characters, Gameplay is what I loved the most, spent almost 200Hours with this, completing all side missions and hunts(one secret bosses life is 5Crore, took 8hrs to finish that f*cker off) etc., lots of content like any JRPG.

I think this is were they ditched turn based combat and went for active combat stuff.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, dekardia said:

Currently playing Persona 5 on the PS5. Already finished the PS3 version but the game is soooo good. I really wanna buy Persona 5 Royal and Strikers but the prices are too high for my wallet.

It came up on sales multiple times and I am sure it will come on sale again very soon. If you are looking for a pre-owned steelbook (not sure how the condition of the case will be)  - https://gameloot.in/shop/persona-5-royal-ps4-pre-owned/

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SuperT said:

It came up on sales multiple times and I am sure it will come on sale again very soon. If you are looking for a pre-owned steelbook (not sure how the condition of the case will be)  - https://gameloot.in/shop/persona-5-royal-ps4-pre-owned/

Yeah, it was on sale for around 1.7k on PSN but I couldn't pick it up. I've seen the steelbook on Gameloot but I have issues with the sticker they put - it'd look really bad on the steelbook and trying to remove it would leave residue, and the price is around 2.7k which is too much. 

Just now, HundredProofSam said:

Love that opening sequence :wub:

Was hoping to play Miles on PS5, but the game doesn't support cloud saves from the PS4 version.

Been alternating between Ghost of Tsushima :majesty: , P5 Royal (still waiting for it to pick up), PES (comfort food) :kisstogether:, and Hitman 3 (but still completing Hitman 2 levels)

Oh yeah the opening sequence is fun. What's more fun is the points you target by completing specific objectives. That gives an added sense of satisfaction. 

Starting GOT later today. :dwarf:

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hitman 2 - Doing Mumbai challenges

Come to Mumbai. Your Agent 47 will forever remain stuck in traffic while the target already marries, has children and they grow up. :lol:

• Haha 2