What games are you currently playing?

24 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Arre haan mere bhai but i always dissed it thinking kya kiddy game hai. 

Today after a long day at work didn't have any energy to play regular stuff so gave this a go and had soooo much fun. These kinda games are so relaxing. 

@Bird Bird Bird thanks for your suggestion the other day. Would never have given this a 2nd thought. 

Prepare to be charmed throughout the game. 

And do play the new world that unlocks after completing all the usual worlds. That one is a tad tough. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Prepare to be charmed throughout the game. 

And do play the new world that unlocks after completing all the usual worlds. That one is a tad tough. 

I'm at the point where I'm almost ready to let go of jiggle nightmares 2 and continue this this entire week. Will be so much fun during work hours :lol:

On 2/17/2021 at 5:52 PM, adity said:

Also, started yakuza 4 and someone suggested me to skip Yakuza 3.

Have played from 0-3 so far and I found Y3 to be the weakest by a long margin. It hasnt aged very well, found the map to be frustrating to use, character models look weird and the animations are very stiff. But the main story had some great moments and as always the last few chapters were a roller-coaster. Haruka got some good screen time and many people liked the orphanage section(I didn't)...I really liked the location of the orphanage though. And out of dozens of side stories...there is a high chance you are going to like a few.

I made a big mistake by starting Y3 immediately after finishing Y2:Kiwami. Y3 felt a lot more outdated because of this. Assuming you are playing it using GP...I would say its not that bad that you would skip it even for free.

Guess I will also start Y4. Havnt played a Yakuza game in almost an year...feeling the itch to go back to Kamurocho.

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

I made a big mistake by starting Y3 immediately after finishing Y2:Kiwami. Y3 felt a lot more outdated because of this. Assuming you are playing it using GP...I would say its not that bad that you would skip it even for free.

Guess I will also start Y4. Havnt played a Yakuza game in almost an year...feeling the itch to go back to Kamurocho.

Ah man, I have the same issue. The controls & characters movement seem so awkward now and pretty much every character feel like cardboard cut-out in this port. :( 

Even the basic cabaret club part is so weird. I was utterly confused on what to do in that initial side mission post recruiting the hostess. I think I'll stick to the main missions only with this one. 

Playing too many games currently:

Cricket 19

Gears 5

Dirt 5

Forza Horizon 4

I will probably choose one of the last 2 and stick with it though. 4 is too many for me.

In queue:

Halo Master Chief Collection

Halo 5

Gears Tactics

Ori and the Will of the Wisps

Tetris connected

Control

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Fifa 21 since it will be on EA play soon (hopefully)

8 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Super Mario 3D world

Ghost of Tsushima

Cricket 19

Do you keep hdr on for cricket? 

I find it makes the game look too orangey with the forced hdr on PS5. Too fat & lazy to flip it off just for a game so leave it on :fear1:

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Do you keep hdr on for cricket? 

I find it makes the game look too orangey with the forced hdr on PS5. Too fat & lazy to flip it off just for a game so leave it on :fear1:

Turned it off on your recommendation. Its much better now. And yes i do turn it off every time i play.  

With HDR on it was almost unplayable. Players used to look like cadbury chocolate bar. 

PS: I am too thin and lazy to flip it off but still do it :mellow:. glucon d is out of stock in my local store since.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Turned it off on your recommendation. Its much better now. And yes i do turn it off every time i play.  

With HDR on it was almost unplayable. Players used to look like cadbury chocolate bar. 

PS: I am too thin and lazy to flip it off but still do it :mellow:. glucon d is out of stock in my local store since.

Yeah lol I gave up playing it as soon as I sold the ps4 disc and bought it digital on PS5 

Bc other worldly jaundice hua lagta hai sabhi players ko. Kohli ka daant bhi gutka wala laal dikhta hai :doh:

• Haha 1