What games are you currently playing?

15 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

I think I had mapped dash to left thumbstick press and jump to left bumper. Cant recall exactly now. 

Thanks. Will try these bindings out. Will also check some others recommended ones on the internet 

49 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

yeah i always almost see you playing apex never seen you on any other game XD

dude trust me I used to play all sorts of things, but apex has just taken over life. 

reminds me of when I was addicted to black ops 2 zombies lol

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, Walker said:

Lemme know how it is when you're done.

Completed Tales of hearts and I think you should give it a try only if you can find it cheap. Story is a drag sometimes but gameplay is sweet once you get the hang of it. It's a lengthy game and random encounters gets boring if you are into exploring sh*t.

Started playing Tokyo xanadu and anyone who likes Persona has to give this a try. Especially people who didn't play persona becoz of turn based combat. TX is basically arpg persona but production values are not upto P5 standards but still a very interesting game.

• Thanks 1

Done with INSIDE

Damn! Just completed this. Blown away. Absolutely blown away. Masterpiece!

The art style, the character movement, animation, interactions, all so smooth.

But the real MVP of the piece the is sound design, the footsteps, the breathing, the noises in the background, the silence, everything creates such an atmosphere.

And that Background Music in a lot of the places, when it kicks in 

This game reminded me a lot of another game, The Swapper, another pretty good puzzler with similar atmosphere, but this game is in another league altogether. Limbo is a school project by comparison to this gem! 

Next Up

- Inside

- Firewatch

- Celeste

- Hyper Light Drifter

- This War of Mine

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

dude trust me I used to play all sorts of things, but apex has just taken over life. 

I wouldn't worry as long as you're enjoying it

3 hours ago, b!T said:

Completed Tales of hearts and I think you should give it a try only if you can find it cheap. Story is a drag sometimes but gameplay is sweet once you get the hang of it. It's a lengthy game and random encounters gets boring if you are into exploring sh*t.

Started playing Tokyo xanadu and anyone who likes Persona has to give this a try. Especially people who didn't play persona becoz of turn based combat. TX is basically arpg persona but production values are not upto P5 standards but still a very interesting game.

If you're playing Tokyo Xanadu, play the eX+ version (on PS4/Steam). Don't play the vanilla Vita version. It goes very cheap on sale and the sales happen frequently. There are a lot of additions to the story, new character chapters and epilogues. Plus, the best part is graphics have been greatly improved and the game is in 60 fps unlike the Vita version.

If you like such games and have finished Persona, you should play Trails of Cold Steel next. If you don't want turn based play Ys VIII or Ys IX (which will come on PC this year).

As far as Tales of Hearts R is concerned, it's not that good of a Tales game.The dev did not even bother to localize ToHR properly. That shows the commitment the devs themselves had to that game. There are far better ones. Now, people should wait for Tales of Arise, which will come In some months.

38 minutes ago, roun90 said:

If you're playing Tokyo Xanadu, play the eX+ version (on PS4/Steam). Don't play the vanilla Vita version. It goes very cheap on sale and the sales happen frequently. There are a lot of additions to the story, new character chapters and epilogues. Plus, the best part is graphics have been greatly improved and the game is in 60 fps unlike the Vita version.

If you like such games and have finished Persona, you should play Trails of Cold Steel next. If you don't want turn based play Ys VIII or Ys IX (which will come on PC this year).

As far as Tales of Hearts R is concerned, it's not that good of a Tales game.The dev did not even bother to localize ToHR properly. That shows the commitment the devs themselves had to that game. There are far better ones. Now, people should wait for Tales of Arise, which will come In some months.

I already have the vita version and have started that. Will see about getting ex+ on PS4.

As for trails , I don't have it so will see if I can get it cheap.

7 minutes ago, b!T said:

I already have the vita version and have started that. Will see about getting ex+ on PS4.

As for trails , I don't have it so will see if I can get it cheap.

Made a bit of a mistake. Trails of Cold Steel is turn based and Ys is action. Sry about that.

5 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I second this :D 

FFXV and Wreckfest have taken a backseat for now, thanks to Apex Legends Legacy.

56 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Made a bit of a mistake. Trails of Cold Steel is turn based and Ys is action. Sry about that.

Ah okay. I have played Ys memoirs of celceta which is an awesome game. Will see about the others.

15 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

Done with INSIDE

Damn! Just completed this. Blown away. Absolutely blown away. Masterpiece!

The art style, the character movement, animation, interactions, all so smooth.

But the real MVP of the piece the is sound design, the footsteps, the breathing, the noises in the background, the silence, everything creates such an atmosphere.

And that Background Music in a lot of the places, when it kicks in 

This game reminded me a lot of another game, The Swapper, another pretty good puzzler with similar atmosphere, but this game is in another league altogether. Limbo is a school project by comparison to this gem!

One of the best games I've played. After finishing it was watching videos explaining it's story and lore for weeks.

Bought swapper years ago, yet to start on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bauji said:

One of the best games I've played. After finishing it was watching videos explaining it's story and lore for weeks.

Bought swapper years ago, yet to start on it.

Doing the same, watching YouTube videos and reading theories since yesterday :D

Swapper is pretty good too, but don't go expecting to be blown away like with Inside. One time play with interesting puzzles, you deal with puzzles involving your own clones and getting them to do things for you.