What games are you currently playing?

7 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

God of War 2018 for the 1st time.

Loving everytime Kratos says Boy!

It’s Thursday. Upwaas ka din hai. And I’ll go to hell for dirty thoughts. But that came out wrong bro. 

5 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Also started Resident Evil HD remaster, and the ink ribbon save system is creating massive anxiety, and the inventory system, can't pick up bullets for my empty handgun!

This is the exact thing that prevents me from firing up this game again and attempting completion. That and it's tank controls + awkward camera angles. I have literally installed and uninstalled it 7 times now. :( 

13 minutes ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

This is the exact thing that prevents me from firing up this game again and attempting completion. That and it's tank controls + awkward camera angles. I have literally installed and uninstalled it 7 times now. :( 

Was mentally prepared for the tank controls, but the inventory n save system, that's some From Soft-level hardcore stuff. Will load it up again n see how it goes.

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Was mentally prepared for the tank controls, but the inventory n save system, that's some From Soft-level hardcore stuff. Will load it up again n see how it goes.

Yeah pitfalls of 90's gameplay mechanic being ported in this generation. Gotten so used to the auto saves/checkpoints/unlimited manual saves that any deviation leads to instant frustration.  

10 hours ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

Yeah pitfalls of 90's gameplay mechanic being ported in this generation. Gotten so used to the auto saves/checkpoints/unlimited manual saves that any deviation leads to instant frustration.  

Dammit, wasted more than an hour exploring the mansion only to die, no ink ribbons and no idea where the next typewriter is, checked online for the location of next savepoint, not a good idea to start this on hard either.

• Sad 1

Finished Titanfall 2 campaign 

short but what a beautiful experience 

the relationship of pilot and bt - 9/10

bt’s character and selflessness - 10/10

fluid gameplay - 10/10

music - 9/10

Multiplayer - 10/10

overall - 9/10

Respawn did an amazing job :majesty:

Finished RnC 2016 

8.75/10 - a blast to play, a lot of fun 

Started Order 1886

the gfx are absolutely bonkers considering it’s from 2015. Ridiculously good looking. Superb atmosphere and setting.

Edited by 0verlord

Finished Shadow of the Colossus - Can't decide between 8.5 and 8.75. The ending nearly pushed it to 9, but will settle for 8.5. Different, lots of things to like, the music, the vistas, camera during horse-riding really feels epic in the game with the beautiful background, but the bosses themselves were just too simple and easy.

Resident Evil Remaster hd - Reached the residence now, likey!