What games are you currently playing?

Finished The Medium last weekend.

Good game for a single playthrough. Great environmental detail and some old school horror gameplay.  

Definitely coming to PS Plus in September, as it's still not available to order. 

14 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

done with that… she was the second main boss I fought.. I think guardian ape is the next boss I’ll face 

Yes, beware the boss has certain interesting ;) moves 

and a very interesting phase 2 of the fight.

If you have trouble in the second phase to deal damage do get the spear prosthetic made.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Oooh. Nice. I took way too many hints. :fear1:

This is one game where the head actually begins to hurt, taking a break now, maybe a couple of puzzles a day, they are now getting way too out there :nerves:

Did you manage to complete it fully?

1 hour ago, gamer_adi said:

This is one game where the head actually begins to hurt, taking a break now, maybe a couple of puzzles a day, they are now getting way too out there :nerves:

Did you manage to complete it fully?

No. :fear1:

3 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order

Too early to say If I like it or not since I'm only at the beginning of the 2nd planet. Still, let's see.

I'd suggest, stick with it. Even I'm playing it now and although it starts off kinda slow, I'm a little past the 50% mark (as per the save file) in the game, and I like it so far.

Mind you, I'm playing it primarily for the story and playing it on the easy difficulty setting.

Moves that use the 'force' are cool and fun to perform. It's got a few set-pieces that are fun, too.

Finished my Uncharted marathon (with other new games side by side) 

Finished all games within this year

& boy what a ride this has been since the series started 

Summer Box office blockbuster of gaming is the only description that signifies this brand 

& I hope the formula comes to an end & they try something new with the series if another is ever in development 

Would really like to do similar marathon with Gears series some day along with first time hands on 4 & 5 (though I know they are no match for the old Epic studio trilogy) 

• Like 1

Loving Ace Combat 7, why did I even have second thoughts about wanting to buy this? Loved Electrosphere, Shattered Skies, Unsung War and Belkan War. Assault Horizon was meh. This one goes back to the fictional world and the storytelling includes other characters perspective of you the gamer, just like old times :) Will definitely try to plat this.

P.S. Couldn't find AC7 thread in games, so posted here.

7 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Loving Ace Combat 7, why did I even have second thoughts about wanting to buy this? Loved Electrosphere, Shattered Skies, Unsung War and Belkan War. Assault Horizon was meh. This one goes back to the fictional world and the storytelling includes other characters perspective of you the gamer, just like old times :) Will definitely try to plat this.

P.S. Couldn't find AC7 thread in games, so posted here.

Here you go enjoy: :) 

• Thanks 1

Bought the Gold Edition of Metro Exodus today. It's on sale and recenty got next-gen enhancement.

The character model looks like PS4/X1 gen but the environment and lighting looks next-gen. This was to be expecteded but it still feels weird. Sometimes feel like I am playing on PS4 and then suddenly on XSX.

Because of the post-apocalptic nature of the game, it also reminds me of FO3 (did not play FO4).

I have not played the previous two entries in this series. Will watch youtube video to get up-to-date with the lore.