What games are you currently playing?

20 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Now available on PS5 too :tongue:

Meh BC version with frame unlock, using those lastgen ps4 graphics. Im playing on Max and man it looks so good plus there are mods :devil:

Edited by WhiteWolf

Started Fallout 4 since whatever is left of Horizon ZD is now PS5 material 

There is a strong Graphics & Weather overhaul mod but they disable trophies 

Whats even the point of playing such a long a*s game without it showing up in your records book?!? :doh: 

Hades Xbox Game Pass GIF by Xbox

The game is brutal as you cannot continue once the character dies but replaying the game isn't boring either. Way better than Sekiro or Dark-souls for sure, I can bet that even after dying multiple times, I won't break the controller or the console.

RE2 - Leon A - Claire A/B done. Now only got Leon B + No Way Out (DLC) Scenario left, but taking a break from the game.

Went back to GOW 2018 after a break of nearly 2 yrs. Was gonna restart from the beginning but decided to continue instead, from just beyond after meeting the World Serpent the first time. Time to check this game off my list.

Played and finished rachet and clank. It was way better than I expected. Now playing hitman 2 and yakuza 0. Hitman 2 is a lot of fun. Very short tho, already finished Mumbai. Yakuza 0 seems very big and the story is going really good right now! Just defeated kuze, the dojima lieutenant.