What games are you currently playing?

Finished Hitman 2. The isle of sgail was awesome and without a doubt my favourite mission along with nightcall. NYC and haven island are locked. Are they worth the spend?
Now juggling the division 2 and yakuza 0. Started D2 a long time back and then ditched it temporarily at the jefferson plaza mission at level 3. Got back to it and progresssed a little and its gr8. Way better than I thought. Yakuza started gr8 but its loosing pace and becoming very slow now......................... Will still see it through.

Installed bunch of my old games on pc to replay them at max 60fps. 

AC Odyssey 

Control UE

Shadow of TR

Rise of tomb raider 

Wildlands 

AC Valhalla 

I played them on Xbox one x at miserable 30fps. Ugh. Hate 30fps now :P

But main game im playing now is Spiderman miles Morales and im loving it.

Finished Borderlands 1 last week. Did a solo run, really enjoyed the gunplay but the world felt really empty by today's standards. Yet to do the DLC. Not sure whether I'll get to it or jump on to Borderlands 2.

Also finished It Takes Two with wifey. This game is special ❤️

Got GamePass Ultimate and started Prey. 2 hours in and the game's atmosphere is bollocks. Reminds me of Bioshock. And planning to resume my 97 hour save of Witcher 3 and hopefully finish the main story this time around ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Finished Borderlands 1 last week. Did a solo run, really enjoyed the gunplay but the world felt really empty by today's standards. Yet to do the DLC. Not sure whether I'll get to it or jump on to Borderlands 2.

Got GamePass Ultimate and started Prey. 2 hours in and the game's atmosphere is bollocks. Reminds me of Bioshock. And planning to resume my 97 hour save of Witcher 3 and hopefully finish the main story this time around ?

Borderlands 2 is a big step up from Borderlands 1. If you liked the gunplay you will like b2 too. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Not sure whether I'll get to it or jump on to Borderlands 2.

The DLCs are great and you'll be introduced to your first ever raid boss challenge at the end of General Knoxx's DLC, which should not be attempted in solo. I'd say go for it.

Borderlands 2 is the best if the series and loved all it's DLCs. That's the game which will bombard you with content. If you enjoyed the first game, multiply that x10 and that's Borderlands 2 for you. ;) 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethan_Hunt said:

The DLCs are great and you'll be introduced to your first ever raid boss challenge at the end of General Knoxx's DLC, which should not be attempted in solo. I'd say go for it.

Borderlands 2 is the best if the series and loved all it's DLCs. That's the game which will bombard you with content. If you enjoyed the first game, multiply that x10 and that's Borderlands 2 for you. ;) 

Damn. I am going to find it difficult to find someone to co-op Borderlands on PC :( Thanks for sharing!

Edited by l33tmaniac

Just now, l33tmaniac said:

Damn. I am going to find it difficult to find someone to co-op Borderlands on PC :(

:( 

It's an optional boss, so don't worry. All raid bosses in any Borderlands game are always optional. I remember playing this with our group back when the DLC was released and we did 2 full playthroughs to reach max level and even then, the raid boss was insane. I remember reading up every single strategy and moveset for this boss at my workplace. :P 

The DLCs are fun on their own, so you can just skip this battle and enjoy the rest. Hopefully, you have the Handsome Collection on the PS4 as it was the complete package for Borderlands 2 and Borderlands The Pre-Sequel. 

11 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Borderlands 2 is a different game in co-op. I wouldn't play it solo at all.

Also, just started Prey. Starting is just amazing. Atmosphere, music, gameplay everything come together so well. 

I am surprised how good it's feeling so far.

4 minutes ago, Vaibhavp said:

Borderlands 2 is a different game in co-op. I wouldn't play it solo at all.

Also, just started Prey. Starting is just amazing. Atmosphere, music, gameplay everything come together so well. 

I am surprised how good it's feeling so far.

I agree. I wish I had started it on PC with the mods. But XSX is easier to jump into because of Quick Resume. 

RE2 - Done all 4 story scenarios + All the dlcs, only hardcore mode left, will get back to it in a year, maybe.

FF7 Remake demo - damn, so good, will get it in the next sale.

GOW - Resumed, still getting the hang of it after all this while.

Downloading Uncharted LL - Will go through it in a day.

Edited by gamer_adi

My wife is going Mayke, so I have a choice of following.

Finish up some left over small games like Detroit, Second Son etc.

OR start bloodborne and spend all my precious hours in it.

She will be out at least 15 days but if I start a souls game, then I know for sure all my time is gonna go to one game.

I am leaning towards first option of finishing up small games in 3-4 days per game and see what happens. How long is second son?