What games are you currently playing?

Finished Xing: The Land Beyond. Decent game.

Started thumper and loving it!! Had downloaded a demo earlier but dint enjoy it much as there was no tutorial/button prompts.

Getting first signs of ageing as well as I am much slower in pressing the required button than the game demands :D 

I beat Demon’s Souls PS5, Sekiro and now, Returnal back-to-back-to-back ?

and Hades also (but not beat it 10 times)

they should give me a platinum for this :D

now playing, Miles Morales, Psychonauts 2 and Shadow of the Tomb raider … some relaxation 

Edited by 0verlord
  • Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 4:31 PM, dante77 said:

My wife is going Mayke, so I have a choice of following.

Finish up some left over small games like Detroit, Second Son etc.

OR start bloodborne and spend all my precious hours in it.

She will be out at least 15 days but if I start a souls game, then I know for sure all my time is gonna go to one game.

I am leaning towards first option of finishing up small games in 3-4 days per game and see what happens. How long is second son?

Man u got some gr8 unfinished titles. I would suggest completing Detroit and second son. Just keep playing thr ain story. If u need to level in between second son just do a side quest or 2. Detroit is only main game I think. Then play BB. If u have enough hours u will be done with Detroit and second son in less than a week. Then u got over a week to play BB like there is no end. I personally would play BB first. But u get the most out of this way.

Prey.

Really enjoying it. My type of game and setting.

Much prefer it to Dishonoured. No morality system. You are forced to used stealth cause enemies are insane and you won't stand a chance otherwise.

But the game isn't frustrating or unfair. You always get multiple ways to achieve your goal and is easy enough to be enjoyable.

Started it cause of Deathloop hype and gamepass, now I think it will be hard for Deathloop to surpass it.

• Like 1