What games are you currently playing?

Now playing God of War and The Last of Us first time in parallel. GoW is awesome altho the story has been a little blunt with the exception of 'the stranger", combat is flourishing tho. I'm sure the story will pickup. Same goes for TLOU. Little blunt initially with the exception of the whole Ellie character. Looks like its going to pick up. I'm waiting for more guns for a little more action. Getting tired sneaking around.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

19 hours ago, l33tmaniac said:

Platinumed Ratchet and Clank - Rift Apart. Loved it. Super fun to play and a surprisingly good story. Rivet is :wub:

Planning to continue my Witcher 3 game on PC and Prey on XSX. 

Im half way through my  Ratchet platinum run.

Very easy platinum. 

39 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

The only pain in the a*s was the shield bullet trophy i think void repulser gun related? Do read and plan for it  . i spent an hour for that stupid trophy.

Same here. Much easier to plat compared to PS4 RnC

I installed Bloodborne from the PS+ collection 2 days ago. I just started it up today for testing. Man the game really puts an effort to screw u. I didn't know how the menus or the dream works so I received the weapons in dream after dying the first time to the werewolf. I didn't know I actually got the weapons cause I received them in a dream. Then I noticed them later after killing the first humanoid guy (wolf and guy fist kill.) I saw them. Clicked and selected use but it just gave me a glitch sound. So I just assumed that I needed to level up or something and I played on with fists. I killed the wolf in 5 tries and the human in 3. I killed a few more ahead in another 3 - 4 tries reached the bonfire where there are like 12 of them. There I obviously tried and died. After the first death at the bonfire I just opened the items menu cause I had some molotovs n stuff and just wanted to see what was what. I went through and  saw only my outfit so went to inventory from there and here I saw the weapons which as mention, I could not equip so I close the menu and move on. Fist killed another enemy or 2. Picked up another item and while going to inventory I accidentally (thank god) click on the weapons tab and select the Axe. Figured 2 weapons per hand and equip pistol in slot 3. I came out and no weapons (all games display weapons on the back). Fist killed another. I then accidentally click the right DPad button cause that's how it is in GoW (playing now) and finally had weapons. They should at least put an explanation for the menus and put the controls in the settings.....................

Done with Life is Strange True Colours and at the finale of Yakuza 4. 

Going to probably start with Days Gone next being close to Halloween and all. Also looking forward to The Dark Pictures Anthology's next title House of Ashes to release next week. :D 

17 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

They should at least put an explanation for the menus and put the controls in the settings.....................

Its souls game, u gotta learn everything

Don't mind, but please use para breaks in your posts so it appears to be readable... 

I have started to appreciate @radicaldude's extra line spacing :rolleyes:

Edited by Assassins Creed
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Normal for first run, then easy for extra life mode run.

Following same for DLCs.

you should try nightmare difficulty in another save slot, the game really comes alive

but don't try nightmare in dlcs now before beating main game in nightmare :rofl: it'll be a nightmare :fear1:

21 minutes ago, 0verlord said:

you should try nightmare difficulty in another save slot, the game really comes alive

but don't try nightmare in dlcs now before beating main game in nightmare :rofl: it'll be a nightmare :fear1:

I would have given it a a shot if there was a trophy behind it. Already played the base game few times for collectible trophies.

And its the same for DLCs, no trophies are difficulty related.