What games are you currently playing?

1 minute ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Yea not buying it rt away

If I'm not fed up of bloodborne by the end I'll take it. Otherwise I'll hold off till the next time this offer pops up and will get it then.

Also if you want to play The Old Hunters. 
Make sure to copy a save file on a USB or Cloud before beating the final boss.

As you need to be mid game to be able to access this DLC,or else you’ll have to beat Vicar Amelia all over again in NG+ to be able to access the dlc. 

2 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

So I can only access it mid game? How do I make saves BTW? I don't see any options in system or home screen. I only see 1 save and that's my entire character.

In PS4 menu 

go to the save file

Either copy it on a USB or on PSplus cloud. 
In case of PSplus cloud make sure to turn auto save off to avoid game saving itself over you specific copy. 

Google on how to it exactly for more help. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Its 832 rn I think. I might take it. Thats as good as it get rt? Also how long is it?

I have like 5k blood echo's rn. Should I take the kirkhammer, threaded cane, repeater pistol or the hunter Axe? I can take 2 of them I think. I already got the saw spear from the sewers. And was hoping to get the hunter Axe from father Gascoigne but I'm not sure if I got it.................

Lowest its been is 499 INR. But that was in 2019.

https://en.psprices.com/region-in/game/461917/bloodborne-the-old-hunters

• Thanks 1

Avengers. Finally reached power level 150 and completed End game Raids. I think im done for now.

Story campaign  and story DLCs were quite good and end game raid was fun but everything else was rehashed campaign levels with difficulty modifiers :/.

Fun game nonetheless. 

I ignored the game at launch but thanks to game pass i was able to play without buying it for full price :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Avengers. Finally reached power level 150 and completed End game Raids. I think im done for now.

Story campaign  and story DLCs were quite good and end game raid was fun but everything else was rehashed campaign levels with difficulty modifiers :/.

Fun game nonetheless. 

I ignored the game at launch but thanks to game pass i was able to play without buying it for full price :D

They should have just sold it as a single player game than trying to make half-arsed live service game. The SP portion was good. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Fun game nonetheless. 

Who's your main? I'm PL130 with Ms. Marvel. Going through Kate Bishop's DLC for now. 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:46 PM, AnK said:

Also if you want to play The Old Hunters. 
Make sure to copy a save file on a USB or Cloud before beating the final boss.

As you need to be mid game to be able to access this DLC,or else you’ll have to beat Vicar Amelia all over again in NG+ to be able to access the dlc. 

Thanks for this tid bit. I saved here rt before vicar Amelia. Currently using Ludwig's holy blade which I got rt before the Amelia area. Defeated the witch of heimwick. I used up my insight after warping out to use my echoes as soon as I found the mechanic of insight usage which I didn't notice before. Turns out without insight nothing attacks u in the witch boss fight. So it was like a joke.

Defeated amelia in 1st try with bone marrow ash, flamesprayer combo. Defeated darkbeast paarl in 3rd try with fire paper and reached the shadows of yharnam in the wildwoods. Didn't even get to the fight. Just warped out with an old hunters mark cause I had 80k echoes.

Also entered eosefka's clinic. Big surprise there. Should I kill eosefka? Seems optional so I checked the net and the net says I'll get oeden writhe from killing her but I already got that from killing an NPC in the hypogean goal who I didn't know to approach with the church set. I'm referring to the NPC down in the jail where the snatcher takes u the first time u die to him. Net says eosefka will give me 1/3rd of the umbilical cord if I don't kill her now but also says I'll get the 1/3rd from arianna and a later boss. So should I kill her.

Don't rlly get anything either ways cause I have oeden writhe (awesome rune for parry type player like me) and I can get the other 2/3rds of the umbilical cord without eosefka. The umbilical cord seems important (guess I'll leave her alive in case arianna dies or smthing). Don't tell me how or y tho the umbilical cord is important or not important tho. Thoughts?

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

I would recommend to save right before you kill the final boss. 

& Play the DLC add-on at that point when you are significantly higher level & geared up. 

The DLC is best played at end game level rather than early on. 
It’s quite tough. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

So rt before the final boss. How will ik I'm abt to battle the final boss? Can u tell me the name of the area in which u fight him?

You Fight the final boss in [hidden]the hunter’s dream.[/hidden]  

Depending on how many umbilical cords you have collected in the entirety of the game,you will either fight just one final boss or two.One after the other.

I would recommend to save at this point & then start the DLC,as you will be at the highest possible level. 

8 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Also eosefka

Should I kill her?

I remember killing her 

though I don’t really remember what it leads to or how it affects the end game. 

I do remember though that I have done everything there is to do in the main game & dlc. 

Edited by AnK
  • Thanks 1