What games are you currently playing?

43 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Guardians of the Galaxy

Legit, one of the best Single player games.. milesss ahead of Avengers and a must play for SP campaign lovers.. been playing since 3 days and its just getting  better.. 

Hoping someone sells their PS5 copy soon. :dwarf:

Got the PS5 last week.

I started off playing and finishing Astro's Play Room (everyone in my family has started playing this, it's crazy!!). Then tried Fortnite, didn't really understand what to do so I just stopped playing it.

Then got the PS+ subscription and played a little of God of Wars, MKX, Monster Hunter world, and Battlefield 1.

Now I'm playing BF1 campaign and Horizon Zero Dawn. Loving both of them.

Even played a bit of BF1 multiplayer and honestly I was a bit skeptical of playing FPS multiplayer with a controller but I really enjoyed it!! It was really thrilling to get headshots with a sniper using a controller haha

Didn't get much time this week, but can't wait for the weekends :D

Edited by ox-
  • Like 2

Finished TLOU remastered main story. Started TLOU left behind.

I withdraw most previous objections.

I took a fresh start, this time on normal difficulty. The harder difficulty is not really so hard that you struggle or anything, its just at survivor (2nd last, whatever its called) the resources are severely limited. This doesn't really make it hard but it makes the game very boring because you have to sneak past almost all enemies.

You can't even kill in stealth cause it doesn't bother to let you kill clickers (most common) without a shiv. On normal the resources are plentiful. I played till the end of the bill storyline on survivor when I temp ditched it for like a week and restarted from scratch. I completed the bill part on normal in like 2.5 hours. The game was so much better when I could kill the enemies. In stealth or otherwise.

The story was really bad until shortly after meeting henry and sam (by that logic, very similar to days gone. Start off a little tedious - more so than days gone but gr8 games) After that it was awesome. Overall 8.8/10. Its wayyyy... better than I thought but I still hold days gone was better to refer to the previous comparison. TLOU2 will probably beat it tho. Can't wait to play part 2. Will buy it mid Dec tho. Pretty busy till then.

Going to play left behind and continue bloodborne. I pretty much completed the wildwoods. Defeated the shadows of yharnam. Now I just reached the nightmare frontier back near cathedral ward.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:07 PM, fatpigeon said:

Finished Metroid Zero mission, Samus Returns, Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion. 

Also finished CoD BOCW on ps5 over the weekend.

On to Dread !

awesome!
Finished all the other Metroid games  except super Metroid …will try it before dread 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:01 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Creativity is name of the game. Every chapter introduces new mechanics, new gameplay ideas. 

Is mainly a puzzle platformer, not too hard or skill based. Very enjoyable. Am halfway through but can recommend this.

Very much looking forward to this.

Portal 2 was the last game where I was tempted to play the co-op campaign.

2 hours ago, mohit9206 said:
5 hours ago, silv3rgunn3r said:
Definitely dude.... It's an amazing game. Don't miss out on it 

Okay i thought the game was on gamepass. Apparently not so I will skip for now

Game isn't even on xbox, let alone gamepass. 

GOW 3 Remastered - Played till hermes 4 yrs back, restarted from beginning and reached till Hera and Hercules, finally can complete this one. Still pretty great.

Bloodborne - Got back to it after nearly 10 months gap, done with Hemwick and Vicar Amelia and the entire Cathedral Ward area. Now onto the forest area.

14 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

GOW 3 Remastered - Played till hermes 4 yrs back, restarted from beginning and reached till Hera and Hercules, finally can complete this one. Still pretty great.

Bloodborne - Got back to it after nearly 10 months gap, done with Hemwick and Vicar Amelia and the entire Cathedral Ward area. Now onto the forest area.

I hated the forbidden woods and nightmare frontier. Glad I'm done with those. Moving onto byrgenworth.