What games are you currently playing?

On 12/23/2021 at 10:53 PM, rushaboswal said:

Man i tried bloodborne multiple times , never killed the first boss 

bro yes GIF by Kino Kults

Spoiler

I did kill Cleric beast but rage quit after Father whats his name whopped me good.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Mad Max

Bought it cuz 120 Hz on XSX and it's surprisingly not sh*t. 

I mean the game is still bloated as hell and the story is sucky but the combat is pretty enjoyable and I kinda enjoy the exploration. Probably won't finish it but good for 400 bucks. 

The cars are cool and is fun to drive around in. Chasing those caravans is also ready scenic. Could have been a great game with more time and polish. 

Hitman 3

(earlier had played few locations in Hitman 1 and never could understand how to approach this game to complete all the Challenges/assassination's apart from following few Mission stories, hence had to follow few guides on YouTube)

I have now understood how this game needs to be played without any guides/help and I am absolutely enjoying the experience so far, currently playing the Berlin location and it is one of the best mission/location in Hitman series.

36 minutes ago, RV1709 said:

Zero dawn in preparation for Forbidden West.. it’s kinda bleh 

It was my first game on the PS4 and my first console game since PS2. So I am probably biased but I absolutely loved it and even got the expansion. Try upping the difficulty.

I am currently playing the following 3 and liking all of them:

Sekiro

Halo Infinite campaign

Dragon Quest XI

It is just so hard to decide on one and finish. And man, Sekiro is tough!

Borderlands 3 with 2 buddies in coop.

Damn this is first time I can feel addiction. Finished 2/3 campaign and just now it's starting to get mildly challenging. 

Feels great to take down big bosses. And when you get that just perfect legendary weapon.

Without coop its a bit meh.

Anno 1800. Saw it priced 501 rs on epic sh*t launcher and couldn't resist. Had one eye on this game from a long time. Already 20 hours in this game and I feel I have just scratched the surface. Amazing mechanics, Graphics and Animations. Can easily see it in my Top 5 games list. 

• Like 1