What games are you currently playing?

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

Currently playing Sleeping Doges, such a great game. Really annoyed that they cancelled the sequel 

I keep coming back to this game every few months, forgot the number of times I have completed the game. One of the best hand to hand combat games.

29 minutes ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Playing wolfenstein the new order. Its gr8. Still about 25% through the game. The story is so much better than I thought. And combat is gr8. Contrary to popular opinion the two handed guns work perfectly well and enjoyably so.

Ah , some memories with that game. Not really a trophy hunter but  I always read trophy guide before starting a game and finalize on difficulty to avoid multiple playthroughs for just difficulty trophy.  And I played this game on Uber difficulty and got my a** handed many many times.

Eventually was able to finish it but never bothered to do trophy clean up and get the platinum :fap:

3 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

Was it a commercial success though?

AFAIK it was the Demon's Souls of the day. Had a very niche, but dedicated community. Not much sales in the beginning. Eventually word spread out and a ton of people played it and loved it. But by then SE had completely given up on the title.

That's my reading of the situation.

9 hours ago, roun90 said:

AFAIK it was the Demon's Souls of the day. Had a very niche, but dedicated community. Not much sales in the beginning. Eventually word spread out and a ton of people played it and loved it. But by then SE had completely given up on the title.

That's my reading of the situation.

Most of the players are those who played the og wolf games. The combat is really satisfying. What I like most is probably the fact that in almost any situation you can go stealth and clear the entire area or you cango guns blazing and take out the entire area. Most games force you into only being able to take one way. This is not quite like that. The stealth isn't particularly amazing like other stealth based games because it is oriented towards gun blazing without removing stealth which is why I like it. I usually don't use the silenced pistols for more than a kill or 2 because it makes it too simple. Stealth is not amazing and fully refined but its functional and fun. I love having the option.

Edited by Horizon Days Dawn

After this I'll play old blood (not immediately) and then get new colossus from the library. Wolf games they usually say that old blood and new order were awesome. New colossus questioned the integrity of the series and yound blood threw it away. Anyone who played it. Is young blood worth playing? I don't plan to play it as of now. And new colossus I don't plan to buy.

Just gonna borrow it off the library.

On 2/4/2022 at 2:53 PM, niks_flashbullet said:

I keep coming back to this game every few months, forgot the number of times I have completed the game. One of the best hand to hand combat games.

20 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

So weird how they had a hit and then didn't follow up on it at all

3 hours ago, Bauji said:

Only non tell tale game platinum I ever got :wub:

Im Sun On Yee mofo, who are you?

20 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

3 hours ago, Bauji said:

On 2/4/2022 at 8:35 PM, dylanjosh said:

10 hours ago, Bauji said:

6 hours ago, Snake said:

Look at this -

With some mods, game looks like a premium 2021 game. Someone even put in an RTX mod. This is fan-made. Looks absolutely bonkers. Imagine what could have been if there had been an actual PS5 gen video game with new engine and proper RTX and other stuff from the ground up.

So much potential wasted when they abandoned the sequel. It's sad.

• Like 1