What games are you currently playing?

• 3 weeks later...

Guardians of the Galaxy

Played it just for 1/2 hour.

Combat is good, it's auto aim but locking on enemies is manual. I kinda like it. Not as simple as GTA 5 where it just snaps on enemies, you just have to pull trigger. It's different from most stuff out there.

At beginning it's overly linear. Reminding me of ps3 era games not in a good way. Hopefully it will open up. And hopefully i will be able to play it instead of Elden Ring all the time.

Playing it on unlocked framerate mode on Series S. Just received my VRR enabled monitor. While it not perfectly smooth like a locked 60, it's way better than 30. And you get visuals of 30fps game. Win win in my books and is my preferred way of playing going forward. I think all games should give option to unlock frame rate.

Edited by Vaibhavp
Series S modes.

Fortnite removed all building nonsense for few weeks, so im trying it now. Man gunplay is amazing. Game feels amazing especially on PS5 with dual sense features.

Epic perfected 3rd person gameplay. Guns feel amazing with fantastic sound design. 

Unravel 1 - Had EA Play for a month to play It Takes Two, always wanted to try Unravel, not good.

SOTC - Just got to climb to the top of the temple now, and eat a fruit.

RE2 - Hardcore Claire B-Run

Bloodborne - Gotta get back to it, at the Laurence DLC boss right now.

Elden Ring - Only played for an hour at launch, wish hadn't bought it day 1- gave in to FOMO. Will get to it in a bit.