What games are you currently playing?

Ghostrunner is so f**ckin good, enjoying it a lot. Instant loading is a boon when you die so much :DChallenging and innovative, plus has the next gen upgrade for PS5 (and XSX too).

Anyone who has this in their library and sleeping on it, should give it a shot.

• Like 2

On 3/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, Vaibhavp said:

Guardians of the Galaxy

Played it just for 1/2 hour.

Combat is good, it's auto aim but locking on enemies is manual. I kinda like it. Not as simple as GTA 5 where it just snaps on enemies, you just have to pull trigger. It's different from most stuff out there.

At beginning it's overly linear. Reminding me of ps3 era games not in a good way. Hopefully it will open up. And hopefully i will be able to play it instead of Elden Ring all the time.

Playing it on unlocked framerate mode on Series S. Just received my VRR enabled monitor. While it not perfectly smooth like a locked 60, it's way better than 30. And you get visuals of 30fps game. Win win in my books and is my preferred way of playing going forward. I think all games should give option to unlock frame rate.

I am probably at the last level on this and the combat really bogs the game down. It is a slog by the end and does not add much of anything throughout. It really hampers the good pacing of the story. Put the combat on easy so that you can get to the story as fast as possible. The story and character interactions are really good and that's where the meat is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

I am probably at the last level on this and the combat really bogs the game down. It is a slog by the end and does not add much of anything throughout. It really hampers the good pacing of the story. Put the combat on easy so that you can get to the story as fast as possible. The story and character interactions are really good and that's where the meat is.

Cool, will play a few hours and see. If it's tedious will bail out. 

12 minutes ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

+1

The combat really made the game a drag in the last few hours. It made me want the game to just end soon.

8 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Ghostrunner is so f**ckin good, enjoying it a lot. Instant loading is a boon when you die so much :DChallenging and innovative, plus has the next gen upgrade for PS5 (and XSX too).

Anyone who has this in their library and sleeping on it, should give it a shot.

Playing this right now. Just got the tempest ability. Having a blast. This is the peak of parkour games. The combat is a challenge. Specially cause of the high difficulty I'm playing at. U can't stop for half a second. If u do...u die 100%

And even while moving u die a lot. I'm still holding up decently I think based on what a PC gamer friend who played this says. Can beat most levels in 2 - 3 tries.

Got it from PS+.

For others trying it first time. The way to really enjoy it is moving fast enough to give someone who joins in between a good headache.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Playing this right now. Just got the tempest ability. Having a blast. This is the peak of parkour games. The combat is a challenge. Specially cause of the high difficulty I'm playing at. U can't stop for half a second. If u do...u die 100%

And even while moving u die a lot. I'm still holding up decently I think based on what a PC gamer friend who played this says. Can beat most levels in 2 - 3 tries.

Got it from PS+.

For others trying it first time. The way to really enjoy it is moving fast enough to give someone who joins in between a good headache.

Yep, even with a lot of deaths, its quite satisfying.

• Like 1

RE3 - I dunno how i feel about this game yet, sound seems low, and a bit off to be honest, something wrong with the mixing i feel.

It's nice that the games are made by two different teams, and it shows, some crucial mechanic changes between 2 and 3.

Knife not as useful. Dodging. Etc. On one hand, this keeps things fresh. On the other hand, everything was so good in 2, that those missing things really bothers me. Downing enemies and using knife on them was so satisfying in 2. Also, shotgun in 3, hate it.

5 hours ago, Beamer2123 said:

TLOU 2 and GT7 loving both of them tlou 2 on survival  difficulty is f**king pain in the a*s.

Pain in the a*s as in the annoying type or the gimme more ammo I love this game type.

Because I recall TLOU P1 to be unbearable on higher difficulty. Mostly because I don't mind being driven into stealth kills because low ammo. What I mind is not even having the resources to stealth kill enemies and having to sneak past them. I however enjoy the game much more after toning down from 1 below the max to 1 above normal.

Haven't player TLOU P2 yet. Just wondering what difficulty to play at.

I started playing The Outer Worlds after Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West. Because all the talk of Starfields makes me wanna play Space RPG but Bethesda-esq game. Thus, Outer Worlds.

Also, playing Olli Olli World because it's a chill game!

Edited by SaiKO

5 hours ago, SaiKO said:

I started playing The Outer Worlds after Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West. Because all the talk of Starfields makes me wanna play Space RPG but Bethesda-esq game. Thus, Outer Worlds.

Also, playing Olli Olli World because it's a chill game!

First half of the main campaign is very engaging and fresh

I never got to complete the game however, overall its one of the more memorable fps rpgs and certainly one of the best in space genre

23 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

Pain in the a*s as in the annoying type or the gimme more ammo I love this game type.

Because I recall TLOU P1 to be unbearable on higher difficulty. Mostly because I don't mind being driven into stealth kills because low ammo. What I mind is not even having the resources to stealth kill enemies and having to sneak past them. I however enjoy the game much more after toning down from 1 below the max to 1 above normal.

Haven't player TLOU P2 yet. Just wondering what difficulty to play at.

It's the same as you described for TLOU P1.You dont have any f**king ammo.