What games are you currently playing?

That's not much of a problem. At least can you kill all the enemies in under stealth on higher difficulty? Because I TLOU P1 even other resources were very limited. And by some stupid a*s logic. He didn't have an actual knife. So the resources are low oc. I looted every last possible thing. And I never even had enough to make shivs to stealth kill enemies. This I despise. Because I have to sneak past enemies and I can't kill. That's the main question. I won't play this on higher difficulty if this is so in TLOU2

Becuase I actually restarted at easier difficulty and enjoyed the game so much more. Hadn't played much when I restarted. Was still at the point where I just got the car joels friend. I think another reason may have been that until you meet henry and his brother about 20 mins after the car. The game is really boring until then. There was a scene or 2 that was good. But mostly really bad overall. And at that time I was playing the game with a friend little by little. On easier difficulty I had stuff to stealth. And little ammo for a rare and occasional all out encounter which I don't mind/like. Just making sure I don't have to restart this like I did TLOU P1. So start at relatively lower difficulty? Will probably play 1 above normal if so. Otherwise 1 below max.

3 hours ago, Horizon Days Dawn said:

That's not much of a problem. At least can you kill all the enemies in under stealth on higher difficulty? Because I TLOU P1 even other resources were very limited. And by some stupid a*s logic. He didn't have an actual knife. So the resources are low oc. I looted every last possible thing. And I never even had enough to make shivs to stealth kill enemies. This I despise. Because I have to sneak past enemies and I can't kill. That's the main question. I won't play this on higher difficulty if this is so in TLOU2

Becuase I actually restarted at easier difficulty and enjoyed the game so much more. Hadn't played much when I restarted. Was still at the point where I just got the car joels friend. I think another reason may have been that until you meet henry and his brother about 20 mins after the car. The game is really boring until then. There was a scene or 2 that was good. But mostly really bad overall. And at that time I was playing the game with a friend little by little. On easier difficulty I had stuff to stealth. And little ammo for a rare and occasional all out encounter which I don't mind/like. Just making sure I don't have to restart this like I did TLOU P1. So start at relatively lower difficulty? Will probably play 1 above normal if so. Otherwise 1 below max.

The good part is you can change difficulty in between the game and can also customize it to your likeness.You don't have to make shivs You get a indestructible knife you can use it to stealth kill anyone.My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2020_07_01_1

not my difficulty settings just took the image from internet.

Edited by Beamer2123

4 hours ago, Beamer2123 said:

The good part is you can change difficulty in between the game and can also customize it to your likeness.You don't have to make shivs You get a indestructible knife you can use it to stealth kill anyone.My_Great_Capture_Screenshot_2020_07_01_1

not my difficulty settings just took the image from internet.

Custom difficulty. I love that. I will tweak the crap out of that thing.

• 2 weeks later...

Forza Horizon 5

Was playing this non stop after intense Elden Ring sessions. First time a driving game has clicked with me. Feels very similar to Flight Simulator, a meditative experience. 

Am playing on default difficulty with no intention to win. That's when you play best imo.

Just finished Untill Dawn.. sat too long on this game since PS4 Era being a David Cage style games like Heavy Rain, Detroit..

Last 2 hours was mind boggling, another level scare with headphones... Must play for folks who like RE, Horror Genre...

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

Just finished Untill Dawn.. sat too long on this game since PS4 Era being a David Cage style games like Heavy Rain, Detroit..

Last 2 hours was mind boggling, another level scare with headphones... Must play for folks who like RE, Horror Genre...

Ya it's a good game. The jump scares :samui:

Tricky part is keeping everyone alive lol

Edited by silv3rgunn3r

• 2 weeks later...

Got and Completed some vita games, good system but with not so good games, at least not so good big studio games.

Also, completed Shovel knight on ps4, really enjoyed it and a very satisfying straightforward game, still difficult but for the right reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Not worth 3.5k, besides I only have a PS4.

I'd argue its worth much more

Either ways. Much cheaper than that. 3k new copy on mx2 games and used copy u can get for 2.8k on this forum. And more importantly. Runs peacefully on PS4. But understandable why u might not want to given it runs better on PS5.

19 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Not worth 3.5k, besides I only have a PS4.

It's a cross gen game you and runs fine on PS4. Also you don't plan to buy PS5 anytime soon so just play it on PS4 . Also why 3.5/3k - why not just buy pre-owned and then sell ?

Edited by Krazyniks