What games are you currently playing?

On 6/28/2022 at 12:27 AM, RV1709 said:

Days gone

The average reviews held me off but I am really enjoying the game. It’s slow paced especially in the beginning but camp 3 onwards, you really get immersed in the story and characters 

Same here, I thought it's an average game with good story and kept it in the backlog for a long time. Was hooked once I started it, excellent story and awesome gameplay and the hordes..

Vastly underrated game imo.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, iamX said:

Same here, I thought it's an average game with good story and kept it in the backlog for a long time. Was hooked once I started it, excellent story and awesome gameplay and the hordes..

Vastly underrated game imo.

I finished it yesterday- took 34 hours doing main missions largely. It is a bit bloated and they could have kept the length tightened but overall it’s decent 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RV1709 said:

How are you liking control?

It's very enjoyable especially now that it can be played at 60fps(non RT) on PS5. Game runs so smooth compared to how it ran on last gen consoles .

On 7/4/2022 at 8:58 PM, niks_flashbullet said:

Miles Morales & Canis Canem Edit (Bully).

Since Rockstar won't make a sequel of bully :ranting: (still hopeful) I keep revisiting this game. :wub:

Mark my words, GTA VI is going to be toothless as a satire compared to its predecessors. I remember during one of the E3 type events where all the companies had big reveals and showcases, Rockstar coming with just a small zoom meeting with a bunch of randos talking about political correctness, inclusiveness, diversity etc.

I completed DMC5SE on Devil Hunter mode with Dante/Nero/V in 12 hours 

Is there anything else unique I should do for my 1st playthrough? I want to sell this now and may buy later on a sale for more playthroughs at higher difficulties 

Currently playing Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak on my Switch and I'M LOVING IT! Anybody else play MHR Sunbreak?

I currently switch between Dual Blades, Sword & Shield, Long Sword, and Hammer.

This is my most current build which I just made last night:

AAXU1Zw.png

There are a few good LS builds I found here which I plan to copy next XD

https://blog.playerauctions.com/monster-hunter/monster-hunter-rise-best-longsword-build/

• Like 1