What games are you currently playing?

30 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Suggest 4 player  couch co-op game.

Completable in one night 

Preferably not splitscreen, not racing or fps.

Ps2/ps3/ps4/steam.

Monaco -  Heist game where each character has different abilities and you have to co-ordinate to steal the coins/jewel etc

Overcooked / Overcooked 2 - 4 players, have to co-ordinate to cook and serve dishes. Have to designate players to chop veggies / cook on stove / serve / wash dishes etc. Very chaotic and fun. Will have you shouting at each other. 

Moving Out  - Have not played this, but looks similar to overcooked but with moving furniture. Is on sale rn for Rs 142. 

Brawlhalla  - Smash bros type game. People in my office love it. 

Jack In The Box Party games are good too. These are the only ones "completeable in one night" 

Edited by dylanjosh

6 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Monaco -  Heist game where each character has different abilities and you have to co-ordinate to steal the coins/jewel etc

Overcooked / Overcooked 2 - 4 players, have to co-ordinate to cook and serve dishes. Have to designate players to chop veggies / cook on stove / serve / wash dishes etc. Very chaotic and fun. Will have you shouting at each other. 

Moving Out  - Have not played this, but looks similar to overcooked but with moving furniture. Is on sale rn for Rs 142. 

Brawlhalla  - Smash bros type game. People in my office love it. 

Jack In The Box Party games are good too. These are the only ones "completeable in one night" 

Brawhalla I've played, it was like all stars.

Prefer to play against.

Like shank was really good but only 2 player and completable in 6 hours.

Le me check out others you mentioned, not necessarily in one night, but still at least half game in one night.

Also looking at TMNT, bro force as well.

Whatevers on sale on steam will pick up.

57 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Also looking at TMNT, bro force as well.

Whatevers on sale on steam will pick up.

any reason you want to stick to steam? might be worth it to buy 1 months game pass there are some games there too

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games#

click on pc and then local co-op in filters 

3 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

any reason you want to stick to steam? might be worth it to buy 1 months game pass there are some games there too

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass/games#

click on pc and then local co-op in filters 

Would check but i don't prefer subscriptions at all.

Digital not much either but steam sales are cheap and sort of permanent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got into DMC 5 (Special Edition) when one of our local stores discounted it by 40% off. I'm enjoying playing as V a lot!

On the side, I'm also playing Falconeer. A friend just got back from a vacation in Australia and got me this as a gift <3 It's such a beautiful game! Reminds me of Panzer Dragoon for some reason, and it's like playing a simplified version of Ace Combat... with falcons lol.

I started making random videos of my gameplay runs. Not really to do it seriously but just for posterity... something I can get back to and watch many years from now.

Horizon: Forbidden West on ps5 and cp 2077 (second playthrough, after upgrading to 1.6 patch) on pc(steam). 

I've stopped pc gamepass sub this month.  Realised i was installing and playing games i really wouldn't otherwise, purely out of fomo.  Now I've made it a point to finish all the games i want to play first before buying anything new.