What games are you currently playing?

16 minutes ago, adity said:

Finished judgement couple of days. It's good but not that much. I liked yakuza games more. 7.2/10 

Oh nice. Is it completely similar to Yakuza series? Or it’s slightly different ?

and How is the story?

and most importantly is it worth getting it for 2800₹ ?

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

Started Playing The Order 1886 again 

to do some mindless shooting between Intense stealth of MGS5 & atmospheric puzzles of Inside 

had left it on the balloon ship chapter a few years ago....coz obviously it’s a drag 

but sometimes while playing it I feel that it’s almost as if the game is teasing or making a fool of the player by pretending to be a AAA game 

the setting & the conceptualisation is so great & could have done wonders for both Sony & the studio if they had actually given Development full time & money it deserved 

RAD is not a bad developer,someone who can match console gaming on handheld during PSP era is obviously visionary & more than capable 

They had this great concept & great character setting but why they didn’t bake it properly in the oven is quite weird 

this could have been a one of a kind game on the market 

the much needed AAA shooter missing in Sony’s portfolio since Resistance & Killzone ran out of life 

anyway it’s the crapiest game that I have picked up in decades 

probably since the PS2 pirated era where you had to just pick up dozens for a dime by the looks of the cover or the movie tie in 

since media reviews weren’t popular enough to tell you AAA from crap apart 

Lol. The highlighted segment ^ did bring in a lot of memories. It was a monthly ritual for me :D . Good ol' palika days!

Uncharted on harder difficulties is fun (given how boring the game is on easy or normal)
But crushing is fun and frustrating, more on the frustrating side.

Damn those one hit kills and the escape missions on the Jeep and boat were stupidly unfair.
4186f10bc0b7e2ee884ccb4321f096dd.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Platted Spider Man. It was a fun ride. 

Only caveat, they should have made some missions achievable with ONLY a particular type of suit. There are so many suits and their powers, all wasted potential i would say.  May be in #2. 

Started with DLCs. First one's story is good so far. Nice writing and voice acting in this game. Shows so much polish.

Also trying out for the first time - Apex Legends Ranked mode  (Just got into Silver.)

Just now, adity said:

I hope they do away with MJ, miles forced stealth missions. Completely broke the flow of the game. 

Yes completely agreed. Only liked one of such mission (where MJ and Spidey both work together).

8 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Platted Spider Man. It was a fun ride. 

Only caveat, they should have made some missions achievable with ONLY a particular type of suit. There are so many suits and their powers, all wasted potential i would say.  May be in #2. 

Started with DLCs. First one's story is good so far. Nice writing and voice acting in this game. Shows so much polish.

Also trying out for the first time - Apex Legends Ranked mode  (Just got into Silver.)

I own a sealed copy of Spiderman. Wonder when I'm going to crack it open. Spending all my gaming hours on Apex.

Now that you're in Silver its gonna cost RP for matches, be careful haha

PS. I'm going to start playing Ranked today, my squadmates are already in Silver.

Is Ranked on Worlds Edge or Kings Canyon? Or rotation based for Ranked as well? 

35 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I own a sealed copy of Spiderman. Wonder when I'm going to crack it open. Spending all my gaming hours on Apex.

Now that you're in Silver its gonna cost RP for matches, be careful haha

PS. I'm going to start playing Ranked today, my squadmates are already in Silver.

Is Ranked on Worlds Edge or Kings Canyon? Or rotation based for Ranked as well? 

Ranked was in Kings Canyon only i.e. until couple of days back. But now i believe, World's edge is back in rotation (since its back in trios/duos as well).

yeah. got used to seeing -12 RP or if we make it under top 11->  -2 RP.  :P  (Assuming no kills).

I wonder how people reach all the later levels. Must be very consistently winning/getting more kills to reach platinum/diamond etc. (Not to mention playing so many hours a day)

39 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Ranked was in Kings Canyon only i.e. until couple of days back. But now i believe, World's edge is back in rotation (since its back in trios/duos as well).

yeah. got used to seeing -12 RP or if we make it under top 11->  -2 RP.  :P  (Assuming no kills).

I wonder how people reach all the later levels. Must be very consistently winning/getting more kills to reach platinum/diamond etc. (Not to mention playing so many hours a day)

Honestly speaking most people who are in Diamond/Platinum/Master ranked lobbies had a head start. 

You started your Season 5 Ranked grind from Bronze. They started from Plat themselves.

You go one rank lower than what you were at last season. So if you can make it to Gold this Season, you'll start off in Silver in Season 6.

I made it to Gold back in Season 2 when Ranked was introduced. Stopped playing and dipped back to Bronze in Season 4. 

A lot of the people in higher ranked lobbies have been playing ranked since Season 2 for 3 hours a day. Aside from public matches. This sh*t does take a lot of grinding.

I know its too much work to make it to Gold anyway, so I generally stick to public matches and have fun. 

A plague tale innocence!

A gem of a game, must play for people who see games as art, who like stealth, who enjoy graphics or those who like stories in video games.

On 5/30/2020 at 3:12 AM, kmkaks said:

A plague tale innocence!

A gem of a game, must play for people who see games as art, who like stealth, who enjoy graphics or those who like stories in video games.

Isn't it a horror game?