What games are you currently playing?

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Halo 1 to 3 are made by Bungie. Halo 4 and 5 are made by 343 and considered worst Halo games. 

How about 3rd time lucky? 

You gotta have faith in your studious to come good. M sure 369 studios will deliver this time 

23 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Yes worth it, if only just for that music 

Not just music

It has nice guns

vehicles

epic moments

overall good story/world, it has some cliches though

pity with Halo 5 you had to play as some Spartan B team, and in halo 6 you will be fighting Craig's 2rs Venom Snake boss.

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Not just music

It has nice guns

vehicles

epic moments

overall good story/world, it has some cliches though

pity with Halo 5 you had to play as some Spartan B team, and in halo 6 you will be fighting Craig's 2rs Venom Snake boss.

Don't forget ODST, Halo wars and even the top down games ! Your enjoyment may vary depending on how much you enjoyed the world

20 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

DMC 5 for sure.

Cool. Last time I played dmc 5 when it came to Xbox gamepass. But didn’t play it for more than 30mins; was always distracted with gears on Xbox. Now I have it on PS4. Last DMC I played was DMC4. I really liked that game. It was one of the good hack n slash game during 360/ps3 era.  

19 minutes ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Cool. Last time I played dmc 5 when it came to Xbox gamepass. But didn’t play it for more than 30mins; was always distracted with gears on Xbox. Now I have it on PS4. Last DMC I played was DMC4. I really liked that game. It was one of the good hack n slash game during 360/ps3 era.  

Its much much better than DMC4 bruh.

11 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Ff7 remake or DMC 5. Both are great. DMC5 is shorter though but FF7 story is unmatched.

It is my first final fantasy game so I am not aware of anything related to story. I played the demo I really liked it so thought of giving it a try. Will I understand anything since this is my first FF game?

Playing Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn (Plus Expansions) for the past 1 month. I didn't think it was possible, but omg, they told one of the best Final Fantasy stories ever in an MMO. Right up there with FF7, and in some ways - it even surpasses it, since the FF14 World is constantly evolving over time. And the gameplay, music and cinematics, so damn good.

Exploring the game with such OST is pure bliss

And some of the most epic songs and cinematics

And some of the best songs (Nobuo Uematsu is really great):

Gameplay is great for my class (Dragoon - Kain Highwind approved), but of course it depends on class and person in MMORPGs

Edited by roun90