What games are you currently playing?

18 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Have you just started? I plan to play this next. 

Its been a long, long time since I played turn based games, the older Pokemon games. 

DQXI is a very chill game though. keep that in mind. Story will be a little slow and kinda chicle'd, no shockinh twists or anything. Music is absolutely amazing and will absolutely relax you. Overall, a kind of game that you play when you just want to relax. My Steam full game playtime was 94 hours, so 30-40 hours sounds about right for half

@mohit9206 You playing on Switch or other platforms? Switch has extra content, but I personally preferred Steam for that sweet 60 fps.

DQXI is a very chill game though. keep that in mind. Story will be a little slow and kinda chicle'd, no shockinh twists or anything. Music is absolutely amazing and will absolutely relax you. Overall, a kind of game that you play when you just want to relax. My Steam full game playtime was 94 hours, so 30-40 hours sounds about right for half

[mention=17368]mohit9206[/mention] You playing on Switch or other platforms? Switch has extra content, but I personally preferred Steam for that sweet 60 fps.
PC. I only have PC, no consoles.

57 minutes ago, roun90 said:

no shockinh twists or anything.

Had enough of those while playing RDR2, Im in the mood for a chill game. 

57 minutes ago, roun90 said:

@mohit9206 You playing on Switch or other platforms? Switch has extra content, but I personally preferred Steam for that sweet 60 fps.

I'm gonna be playing on the PS4 Pro, but I'm happy enough. I was feeling a laid back typical RPG sorta game with no frills and good scenery so this works. 

Relaxation is what I need, I spent a lot of time solving stupid difficult puzzles on Uncharted 4 just before this :P

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

Finished Ni No Kuni 2 platinum and DLC's.
Took 126 hours to finish it all.
Really had a fun time with this game.

Ummm, this was Platinum #100 for you? That's what your gamer card says.....

But.... but.... thats insane! :blink:

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

Finished Ni No Kuni 2 platinum and DLC's.
Took 126 hours to finish it all.
Really had a fun time with this game.

Noice . .congrats on reaching triple digits, I just reached 50 myself.

-----------------------

Currently playing Kiwami 2.

Next will try Dirt Rally 2.0(April PSPlus game), if its not for me then returning to the Assassins Creed world with Origins :)

Just now, gecko89 said:

-----------------------

Next will try Dirt Rally 2.0(April PSPlus game), if its not for me then returning to the Assassins Creed world with Origins :)

What was #50 for you?

Those are some pretty intense stats by the way haha

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

What was #50 for you?

Those are some pretty intense stats by the way haha

haha . . thank you :)

#50 was Shadow of the Colossus, though I only started going after platinum trophies from PS4 onwards, first being Uncharted 4.

Just now, gecko89 said:

haha . . thank you :)

#50 was Shadow of the Colossus, though I only started going after platinum trophies from PS4 onwards, first being Uncharted 4.

You got a plat on Uncharted 4? I mean sure, I love the game. I bought my system just to play that one game.

But don't you need like 3 playthroughs to get the plat? And not to mention, Uncharted 4 has to be absolutely brutal in crushing mode. 

I have 1 plat, but I've only completed 3 games so lol. I did wanna go for the plat in RDR2, but not only does it take a lot of time and effort, but you need to play online too. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

But don't you need like 3 playthroughs to get the plat? And not to mention, Uncharted 4 has to be absolutely brutal in crushing mode.

If I remember correctly, finishing one playthrough unlocks modifiers, you can switch on infinite ammo and it will not disable the Crushing trophy :P

14 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

If I remember correctly, finishing one playthrough unlocks modifiers, you can switch on infinite ammo and it will not disable the Crushing trophy :P

Ohhh. I've never even heard of the modifiers. I completed the campaign on normal difficulty, and thats it.

16 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

Ummm, this was Platinum #100 for you? That's what your gamer card says.....

But.... but.... thats insane! :blink:

Haha i knw i can't believe it myself. Took a very long time.

16 hours ago, gecko89 said:

-----------------------

Thanks Gecko, all the best on your trophy hunting journey

• Like 1