What games are you currently playing?

Currently playing:

- Overwatch - (my forever game). I have like 500 hours in it I think and I'm stil enjoying :D Probably will never get tired of playing, like how a lot of people play destiny, dota etc

- Yakuza 0 - Enjoying the story and all the silliness. 20 hrs in and theres stil so much to do. Love it. Only thing is I wish the non-spoken dialogues were more succint. It gets tiring clicking through the many dialog boxes especially in the side stories. 

- Duck Game - very funny 2D shooter best played with 4 people. rounds last lesser than a minute. highly recommend. Lots of laughs, great to play after a tiring or stressful day.  

• Like 1

Got the platinum for a plague tale innocence, took me around 15 hrs comprising one full story play through and a second chapter select cleanup.

Next - Metro 2033 Redux.

last night started my time at portia thinking i will play for half an hour or so and sleep, but as soon as i started i could not stop paying and played up to 3 AM in the morning , amazing game for its price, was also playing ac odyssey and completely forgot that game. Just amazing game and currently on sale on steam too. its about gathering resources, farming sim, life sim but done amazingly well lot like stardew valley with cute graphics.

give it try guys:thumbsup:

On 6/1/2020 at 12:37 PM, dylanjosh said:

Currently playing:

- Overwatch - (my forever game). I have like 500 hours in it I think and I'm stil enjoying :D Probably will never get tired of playing, like how a lot of people play destiny, dota etc

- Yakuza 0 - Enjoying the story and all the silliness. 20 hrs in and theres stil so much to do. Love it. Only thing is I wish the non-spoken dialogues were more succint. It gets tiring clicking through the many dialog boxes especially in the side stories. 

- Duck Game - very funny 2D shooter best played with 4 people. rounds last lesser than a minute. highly recommend. Lots of laughs, great to play after a tiring or stressful day.  

Ya overwatch is like my daily dose of fun since 2016 ?same here ....I'll never get tired of playing it ?✌️

along with that playing sunset overdrive and next is Forza horizon 4 

I'm a die hard Mass Effect fan and I just don't feel like playing Andromeda ever especially since the series has been put on hold now. It's probably full of unresolved plot threads so no use playing. Hopefully the release emaster of original triligy with all dlcs.

2 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

I'm a die hard Mass Effect fan and I just don't feel like playing Andromeda ever especially since the series has been put on hold now. It's probably full of unresolved plot threads so no use playing. Hopefully the release emaster of original triligy with all dlcs.

Is the remaster happening? I haven't heard of it anywhere.

1 hour ago, jak3072 said:

Is the remaster happening? I haven't heard of it anywhere.

45 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

just wishing for it

It is happening. Soon. 

Done with odyssey. Done as in “give up”. Can’t play that game. The game force you badly to do side mission always in order to be eligible for main mission. It’s like you do side mission for 1-2hrs and then go do main mission which takes like 20-25mins then again same process repeat. :/

I liked gameplay and graphics. But it’s just can’t waste too much time on doing those stuff which I don’t want to. :| also it seems the game doesn’t have any end credits because Ubisoft don’t want you to feel the game actually ends. I have no idea what logic is that. But seeing end credits has its own satisfaction.