What games are you currently playing?

9 minutes ago, adity said:

Bhai wo last level ne g**nd maar di ekdum meri. I swore so much in that level. Utter bullshit. 

Oh to yeh last hi hai kya? Hai-yya. At least I am almost at the end.

I like the difficulty setting of this game in general, but, it does have its "throw-the-controller-at-the-screen" moments. Like

Spoiler

... the Luma Pools escape from Kwolok. The actual boss fight with Kwolok was so much better than that unnecessary escape sequence. I must have died at least 50-60 times in that escape sequence. And then finished the actual Boss fight in less than 2 minutes. 

13 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You guys should be thankful they nerfed the sandworm chase sequence in Ori 2. Back at launch that sequence seemed nigh impossible on Hard difficulty :ranting:

lol, ahhh, thats why.. I got through it in my 3rd try itself and I was like, what just happened? :P

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Bro final boss ke liye rukh. Alag sardard hai wo bhi. Half the time I couldn't even tell where the f**k Ori was. 

I must say though, the art direction in this game is just :wub:. These guys should keep doing what they're if their heart is in it. But if their ambitions are in a proper AAA blockbuster extravaganza, MS should totally fund them.

Barring the bullshit difficulty spikes at times, the game is genuinely flawless. 

ek aur? :wallbash:

but, yeah, the game is a f**king piece o art. My screenshots gallery is full of nothing but Ori. 

Untitled.png

they gotta continue with artful platformers. they seem to know when they are doing. 

one more rant though - i felt like the controls were not as speedy in responsiveness as some of the other gold standards like Ninja Gaiden's were. They are pretty solid, among the best too perhaps. But the level of precision and timing required was sometimes missing. Or maybe its a controller latency issue. I have no idea.

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Side missions good. Some of the really good and you also skip all compamion loyalty missions and romance options?  Lol. You skipped lot of good stuff. 

That's not how u play Bioware games and facial animations always bad in Bioware games but story and characters are real strength of their games. 

Andromeda didn’t feel like a BioWare game of old... story was ok at best .. and characters seemed boring... only saving grace is the combat, which I liked...

3 hours ago, WhatsInTheName said:

#metoo!! :P

just yesterday! what visuals! And buttery smooth.

58 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

yup.. the world is just beautiful and it’s really smooth expect in cutscenes where it stutters a lot..

Don't know why it gets so much flak, ran fine for me on base ps4. Wasn't the smoothest experience ever but very much playable and enjoyable.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Finished AC4 Black Flag last night (yes it was started 6 years ago)

Looked around the Skulls & Bones previews & realised it won’t be really good just in the water 

Though it’s a really unique design & fun Pirate game 

It's my fav AC game, tied with AC2. 

Lots of people criticize it for not "feeling" like an AC game, and while I agree with that criticism, I don't care at all because the game it ended up being was fun as f**k. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hsk_colossus said:

yup.. the world is just beautiful and it’s really smooth expect in cutscenes where it stutters a lot..

yupp. there is stuttering here and there. In fact, I found that as much fun and beautiful the game is, it still feels less "polished" than Titanfall 2.

And the backtracking is annoying indeed.

the art design is great, btw. Spending way too much time in Photo mode :fear1:

STAR-WARS-Jedi-Fallen-Order.png

STAR-WARS-Jedi-Fallen-Order-2.png

• Like 4

Done with Might and Magic Clash of Heroes (Thanks to Xbox Backward Compatibility. Flawless experience) Completely Nostalgic experience for me. First played the game in 2010 - 11

Completed the game in 22hrs 55mins 33secs :D

Esla-5-Vk-AAUif-R.jpg

Final Boss Fight

Eslarw-YUUAUYLs-H.jpg

Eslax05-Vk-AM-HIO.jpg

Lightning Strike

Esla3kk-Vo-AEue1-M.jpg

Esla79-DVo-AAGo-CA.jpg

Fusion of Champion Units

Eslag-YCUUAIc-Enp.jpg

Edited by Animus
  • Like 2